Community post

Question

Please Help....

Here's my story: had a strong, instant positive pregnancy test on 24th. On 26th, I wiped and found light pink blood..Scared, we went to the ER right away. I put on a pad, and had SOME blood in it that was dark. Not heavy, and this only happened once, and din't get painful horrible cramps b4 this either. I would wipe and some light brown would come out and had VERY SLIGHT on my pad day by day since Sat. They took a blood test Sat and said it looks like I MIGHT be miscarrying! D:
My hcg level that day was 310 and dr. said was normal for how far i am. told me to come in monday 2 get blood test again. Found out results today - was only 446. they were concerned it was not doubling and the fact that i bled a little once. Went to gyno since he wanted me in today and said I may be having a tubal preg. but it was too early 2 tell!! Got another test & will see results Fri. Also said i might have a lil bit of PCOS, but i don't think i do... (continued below..)

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I don't really have any of the characteristic's that show I do!!! Only except not ovulating every month BUT i don't know when i ovulate since i just use OPK's and cant do BBT since i have all over the place sleeping patterns.. I find it hard to believe I'm having a tubal. And the dr. said it was too early to tell. If my levels rise by fri, i get an ultrasound... if not, i get another blood test!! I've had very strong and instant preg test's at home... Is there hope for us?!?! This is my 1st and we've been trying for a year or so before this.. But personally, i don't think we were trying good enough since i didn't use OPK's for the longest time or anything and i think we were not just hitting the day.. Is it possible I am just getting a late start in my hcg levels?! I am 4 1/2 weeks.... Maybe it's just too early?!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry, I don't have much personal experience to help you. I will pray for you!

11 years ago

the bleeding hopefully has stopped now it could have being your body getting rid of a bit of an old egg which can happen earlier in pregnancy good luck

11 years ago

I think you still have a chance. I had some bleeding in early pregnancy with my 1st daughter. I still wonder if she had a vanishing twin. I didn't have any u/s before 22 weeks due to crappy insurance, so I'll never know! She's healthy and almost 10 yrs old, though!

11 years ago

Thanks loopyloo30! Yes it has stopped since Saturday and it was only once and not a lot but still a handful of blood. Then had brown or dark spotting up till Wednesday. Now everything is gone. I really think my dr. wrong about both things.. Thanks for your help, i hope that is what it is!!

Thanks imatestingfool !!! This is very comforting to hear. I really hope you're right!! But even tho my levels are not doubling, I still feel inside nothing is wrong.. :-/ I am very tiny, at 4'7'' and my hubby is small too, 5'2'', so maybe the baby is just so small and not producing that much hormone ?

when the dr. did a pap smear, it hurt (I'm small, like I said..) and a drop of blood was on his tool...but my vagina still hurts from him being up there! I think it had of bled cuz of the pain...not cuz red blood is really up there.. What does everyone else think???

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo