Posts by Liz3377

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

5dpo....

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo ...

92 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Please Help! I don't think the Dr. is right....

Here's my story: had a strong, instant positive pregnancy test on 24th. On 26th, I wiped and found light pink ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Please Help....

Here's my story: had a strong, instant positive pregnancy test on 24th. On 26th, I wiped and found light pink ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CB fertility Monitor question....

Are you supposed to test first thing in the morning when you wake up with the clear blue fertility monitor? I' ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Hubby having a hard time during BD'ing..Help!

My DH is having a hard time sometimes off and on when we BD and this is giving us a hard time TTC. He has been ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

No sex during TWW??

So I just heard now you're not supposed to have sex during the TWW? Why is this? I rely (for now) just on OPK' ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone get EWCM after a +OPK and on same day?

Anyone get EWCM before +OPK? Does this mean Ovulation if you get these both on the same day? Or the day after? ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Need advice! What does this mean?!

Yesterday I got a positive OPK as well as creamy/slimy EWCM... we BD that night as well as well the 9th prior. ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

PLEASE HELP!!!! Need Lots of replies! - About Clear Blue Fertility Monitor!!

So late today my clearblue fertility monitor came in the mail today and I want to use by tomorrow morning, BUT ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

If Cutting out caffeine when TTC....

If one if making a choice to cut out caffeine entirely when TTC, does that include also when you are on your A ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago