Community post

Question

No sex during TWW??

So I just heard now you're not supposed to have sex during the TWW? Why is this? I rely (for now) just on OPK's to let me know if I may have O, so I am not entirely sure, so we try to BD a few times every week... So I really don't entirely know if my TWW is for real... but why is sex bad during that time?!

11 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I've never heard of that....unless maybe you're doing IUI or IVF to aid in implantation (maybe). I'd say go for it...have fun BDing:-)

11 years ago

I have not heard of that either. I am like the other lady, enjoy!!!!!!

11 years ago

thanks!! Also, has anyone ever heard of masturbation helping implantation??

11 years ago • Post starter

I've heard that if the woman orgasms after the man orgasms that the contracting of the muscles helps "suck" the sperm up to where they need to go...a friend of mine's fertility doctor told her that...but I'm not sure if there is any truth to that

User Image

11 years ago

I've read that different places too, cmpodesta. I wonder if it's true too.

I've read what the lady said about female orgasm helping the sperm along,many of the sites i've visited have said it to be true :)

11 years ago

This is good to know Mrsfitz!! :)

I've never heard that it's bad, that is crazy! I've never abstained after ovulation! It's bad enough during AF!!

11 years ago

hahaha!! Very true!

Wow, never heard that. I just found out that i am 4 weeks pregnant from IUI and we DTD a lot during the tww. =) i don't think sex will do any harm.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo