Community post

Question

Mentally Pregnant...LOL

View Full Post

In my mind, I am pregnant...LOL!! I am certain every little symptom is a sign from God :) I feel "different" this month...I actually said that to my mom!!!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for MAJOR disappointment!! I am approx. 7 dpo and need a cycle buddy to help keep my mind off TESTING!! Also it would be nice to have someone who is going through the same thing as me!!

Ugh to those girls who don't even try and therefore never WORRY THEMSELVES TO DEATH!!! LOL...anyone up for the challenge???

Baby dust to all :)

55 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 55 Answers | Last Page

Anyone else having a hard time holding their pee for an entire four hours to test??? LOL...I can barely hold it for a few hours normally...now it seems every hour or two I HAVE to go!!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

LOL chocoholic!!! I know I know...I need to STOP!!! :) NOW!!

Hi girls... Choco it sounds like u need the buy the tests online in bulk ....they are so much cheaper...I'm gonna order them too lol...lizzy I was laughing at your post about holding your pee in bc I find myself doing the same exact thing!.. AF stay away from all of us!!!!!

12 years ago

Byrnes, I am in denial. I just recently accepted the fact that I am a chocoholic! LOL

have a great day!

12 years ago

I am cramping today girls...just like normal :(!!! It could be precramps for AF or implantation cramps...but I sure don't want to be disappointed!!! I still have some other wierd symptoms (headache, excess cm, and a bit of nausea) but I might be out this month!!! Keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers going for us all!!! :)

Hi lizzy... I have no symptons today except everything I've been eating doesn't taste good to me...and I don't even think that's a pregnancy symptom!!... The other night I did almost gag when i smelled the chicken broth when cooking dinner... But then again who wouldn't gag when smelling that....lol ... Im at 27 days today... AFusually arrives between 28 and 35 days...

12 years ago

hi ladies...super emotional day cried twice today which is not normal i was crying over nothing...had cramps and my nipples are soo sore i want to rip them off...i have never have sore boobs before AF soo fingers crossed...AF is due tomorrow or tuesday.

12 years ago

Good luck allieg!!!!...

12 years ago

Hi girls!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away from you BOTH!!! AND that you get a BFP soon!!!! I am still cramping...boooo...unless its implantation cramping...then YAY!! :)

I am so regular you could literally set your calendar by my visit from AF...28 days every month!!!! Therefore, I am still 10 days away from AF...I could be anywhere from 9 dpo to 4 dpo....my phone app that averages my cycles says that I ovulated on the 11th this month...however this site says it was most likely the 15th...we did it every other day from the 7th through the 15th so here is hoping something stuck...LOL!!

I keep testing each day because I can't stop myself lol but oh well...its part of the journey I suppose!!! i am keeping fingers crossed for you both!!! Baby thoughts your way!!!

liz: I am the same way...every 28days. I am due on Thursday...turkey day.
had a dip in my bbt this morning, but still above coverline, so I dont know.

For me with I was preg w my son, I had NO, absolutely NO major symptoms. I felt a more hungry than normal and I was tired. Other than that, I felt great for most of my pregnancy with him. No morning sickness, no cramping, no weird cravings. The girls didnt start hurting until i was about 6-7 weeks or so...

My hormones have been all over the place over the past few years: there are months I have nausea, cramping, increase in the girls, you name it, I have had AND not be pregnant! I have done a great deal of research to find out why I sometimes feel SO pregnant when I am not. According to the sites I have looked at it is because of progesterone. So dont feel like you are going crazy if you have many symptoms but bfn. You ARE experiencing those symptoms, but its because of progesterone, not HCG.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo