Community post

Question

Smelly down there after ejaculation ( embarrassing but apparently quite common) Please Help

Hi Ladies, this subject is a little bit embarrassing but from what I could read in other forums on the Internet is actually quite common.

My Hubby never ejaculates inside me, except for the last few days because we are TTC.

I have no STD or BV and neither does my hubby, doctors say it can be the PH of the Vagina and the Sperm together that causes an awful odor after sex, well I was wondering if any of you ladies had the same problem and if you did, did you have trouble conceiving. There are some natural things I can do to get rid of this odor but its worrying me that even if its noraml according to some doctors if this afects the chance of sperm surviving in my woo hoo,

Please dont be embarrassed to share as this is perfectly normal.

User Image

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Ill be completely honest, ya this is going to be strange to talk about. But my fiance and I when we were TTC he would ejaculate into me as well. And well ya there was that stench afterwards. It does not hinder your ability to get pregnant. Atleast it didnt me. I hope that brings up your faith a bit. Good Luck hun

User image

13 years ago

Thanks for that, started to feel a bit worried, if our pH balance did not go together...

Well thanks for that!

xx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

See I was worried about it too. But I didnt let it bug me too much. Good luck and I hope it happens for you

User image

13 years ago

Thank you, this is our first time really TTC and this is our first cycle doing it so I am not too worried because I know even with very healthy couples it can take a while. Just wanted it to happen up to December because that way our little one would be born in summer to late summer,

Thank you once again!
xxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

The man's diet plays a big part in this problem. A healthier diet without processed food/ chemical additives and abstaining from alcohol completely may decrease or clear up the odor problem. Drinking alcohol is a big factor.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo