Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Just a little update...the pregnancy test I took earlier I held on to, and now there is a faint line forming a +. I had my DH look at it too, and he could see it as well. Not sure I can count it as several hours have passed since I took the test...but now I'm definitely testing tomorrow.

Have any of you ever taken a test that came out negative and noticed it faintly positive later that day?

7 years ago

Lissa

Yes, i unfortunately had that happen to me. It was a false reading sure to ithe test sitting for a long time. I believe anything aafter 10 mins can be considered false. Good luck though!. You may be different!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

So tested again at 9dpo - Still a stark white BFN. I know it's still early but I am definitely coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably out this cycle. Any symptoms I have seems to have pretty much dried up so I'm pretty certain that my body was just having a funny five minutes/being a massive troll!

Melissa - Congratulations.. So happy for you and your BFP! <3

Lissa - Welcome to the thread. Hoping that your stay with us is short due to a BFP! The acronyms to take a bit of getting used to but we're all happy to clarify anything you're not sure of. XX

Wishing the rest of you ladies all the luck in the world for your BFP. AF is due for me at the end of the week so I'll confirm for certain where I am but as I've said I just kinda feel "out" even though it's too early to read anything into the early tests.

7 years ago

Infamous - Thanks! Actually good to know that happens so I'm not driving myself crazy!

I took another test this morning - different brand, and it came out negative, so I threw it away so I'm not tempted to read into it later.

Redfraggle - I'm 10 DPO, had lots of symptoms too until today, now I feel out too. I think some of the symptoms I had were due to being nervous thinking this was it! I think it's still early to know yet though, but I know how you feel!

7 years ago

Congratulations Mellisa on your BFP!!! Hope everything progresses smoothly and normally for you! How exciting!!

Redfraggle: Sorry to hear you are testing negative. Uhhhg this journey is SO difficult!!

Lissa: Don't loose hope just yet! 9dpo is still early, you may test positive in a couple days!

So I tested this morning as AF is due tomorrow... BFN. Which really doesn't surprise me as I didn't feel much of anything except cramping. I did experience a lot of tenderness in my chest yesterday which I never get! It's like my body throws a new 'symptom' in every cycle just to keep me guessing! I guess I'm onto the next cycle. I'm hoping that one is the lucky one!! Would love a mid-December baby.

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

Im 8dpo today with constant nausea feeling and constant tiredness. My breasts feel heavier and the other day it looked like my one breast looked bruised but it wasnt. Im also having to use the bathroom constantly and constantly either dizzy or having a pounding headache. Sore achy muscles and back have also been around. Ive also had cramping not like my period cramps.

User image

7 years ago

GtKirstie: Yes, it will do. (: I had a look at your chart. I really hate that CTP doesn't put a CL when you set a different O date from their prediction. Your temps are looking good. Looking forward to hearing your results in a few more days.

Lissa84: Welcome! It's usually best to test around 3 days after implantation. Did you get an implantation bleed? It's early days yet so hoping for a BFP for you in a few days.
I agree with Infamous about results on the test after the rec time so it's a good thing you threw out the last one you did.

Infamous: How are you doing today?

Redfraggle: It's still a bit early, as you know, so rooting for you for your BFP.

Hberry: Welcome! That's a lot of promising symptoms, are they all new symptoms for you during the TWW?

AF is due tomorrow for me. I spotted yesterday but my temp went up this morning (but that's not unusual). I'm also experiencing bubbling (very normal around this time) so I'm waiting to see what happens between today and tomorrow. I won't be testing unless AF is a no show, but I totally feel out anyway. One more day to go.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Kazzari - Hoping that the witch stays away and this is your cycle for a BFP!

Ak - I'm so sorry you're still hitting those BFN's It's so disheartening when the body just decides to troll you and throw possible symptoms at you for no apparent reason!

I've decided that as my brain feels "out" I'm now not going to retest until Thurs/Fri. Shark week is due to start on Saturday and at least that way I won't be driving myself quietly insane by peeing on sticks and desperately holding them up to the light etc to see if anything faint is appearing.

The TWW is the worst. You don't know if you're "there" yet or not so it feels like a horrible limbo where you have no idea what's occurring and anything that happens to you that is slightly out of the ordinary makes you wonder if this is your cycle.

Feeling pretty down today if I'm honest with you all. I don't know why this cycle is affecting me more than most but it is. I've had a lot of people in my life announce in the last few weeks so I think it's just a case of feeling like it should be our turn but still not knowing yet if we've been successful.

7 years ago

I think that's a great sign! With my first, my only sign was sore boobs! Keep us posted : )

7 years ago

Kazzari- the only odd thing I never experienced is the black and blue spot that looked like a bruise on my breast the other day. The other symptoms I experienced with my sons but with my 1 yr old I didnt have single symptom.. Figure that out lol. If positive this will be #4. I will be testing later this week to get a stronger positive.

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo