Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Update to symptoms.
CM - Dry
Acid reflux/heartburn - Intermittent
Hungry - ALL THE TIME
Constipated - more than usual.

Roll on next week!

7 years ago

Welcome NaeLucero! So sorry to hear of your loss! I hope very much for you that you can conceive and have a happy, healthy baby sooner than 18 months! Sending positive vibes!
Pupmom: sorry you are out, maybe next cycle will be it! A December baby :)
Redfraggle: hopefully those symptoms are good signs!! Will be anxiously awaiting news of your testing!

As for me, 10 dpo today. I really don't feel anything which could be good or bad! Usually I start getting moody around now, but I've been feeling great, my face is still clear too which is odd for me. Still some cramps but I think they're pretty minimal. Honestly my gut tells me this is not the month. But who knows! DH and I have a date night tonight and plans tomorrow to do nothing and lounge on the couch! So I'm going to focus on that because seeing a BFN will ruin my weekend! So maybe Monday I will

7 years ago

AKJ976- Hey girl, thank you so much!! No worries, I know it gets confusing especially when there's a lot of us. Wishing you all the best as well. Wishing you an amazing weekend and I agree with you to not test until Monday... try and hold off, the later you test the more accurate result you'll get. Keeping my fingers crossed on Monday we'll see a BFP from you!!

Kazzari- You do have some pretty promising symptoms... I hope it's not PMS!! When will you be testing?

redfraggle- you totally crack me up! I went to school in Birmingham but I live in the US now.. I miss the food and the British accent! On another note, when I was pregnant with my first, I went back to my forum "talk" and I was telling the girls that I was feeling OUT and I felt like my period was coming... I was SOoooOO SHOCKED to see a BFP, I was 13DPO!! So hang in there, you never know until (like you like to say) Shark week comes!! If you can hold off on testing at 8-9DPO even better... most of the time that's way early! Hugs!!

Pupmomfornow- Ah so sorry to hear you temp dropped... but still, you're not out until AF comes (or the shark)!! Like I said above, I was cramping too and was feeling AF coming but I was PREGO!

NaeLucero- I'm so so sorry to hear your news of baby Aria. I really don't know what to say! I too had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and felt so horrible I can't imagine how you felt. I'll be praying for you to get your sticky little bean sooner than later! Preferably this month!! Hugs to you!

Bring those BFPs!!

User Image

7 years ago

kowausuki- sorry I wasn't able to scroll further down to see your post... I'd say you have some good symptoms! Hold off on testing (if you can) until 12 DPO! At least try! :)
Good luck sweetie!

User Image

7 years ago

ShortyK- Hi!! We too are trying to conceive baby#2!! So sorry to hear of your chemicals!! However, your current symptoms look great! Can't wait to hear from you on Monday when you test!!! Good Luck sweetie!

Jillian- Hi there! Glad the clomid worked for you! That is definitely great!! Your symptoms are all great... we'll just have to wait and see now... I too am Gassy/crampy and feeling tired and fatigued.. I'm only 3DPO so not really reading too much into my symptoms though!
Good luck to you too honey!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone!

I am hoping I can join your group!

I have been following your group and thought I would add what I am feeling! I haven't felt like this before in our 4 months of TTC. I would love feedback and input!

I'm 37, will be 38 in 3 weeks, TTC #1. I believe I am 10DPO according to my +opk.

I am currently experiencing cramps (since 3/5), they started as mild cramping/pressure. On Wed, 3/8, they got much more intense and have been since. I am not due for AF until 3/13-3/15. I have been experiencing sore breasts since 1DPO. I also had sore nipples until about 4 DPO. I have waves of nausea/dizziness that have been on and off since O. TMI, but I have also been experiencing bouts of constipation/gas as well. Today, I have been feeling feverish and then cold, back and forth. I have a bad headache today, but getting headaches are normal for me but not this intense. I have had cold symptoms but haven't been fully sick with a cold. I feel constantly hungry even after I just ate. I have been tracking temps and I had a dip on Wed.

Please let me know what you guys think! I am trying to hold out taking a test until this Sun (12DPO).

Thank you!

7 years ago

NaeLucero - Awe I'm sorry for your loss :( It's really hard losing a wee one. I've been going crazy waiting for test day as well lol. I try to do my best to keep myself busy during the days but once things quiet down then I start figiting. Good luck on trying to get your BFP this go around!!! :) *baby dust*

redfraggle - Thanks for the positive vibes :) I find it hard to wait it out each day lol but I will try to wait until then!

miracle80 - I'll do my best! Thanks :)

I am 9dpo today and this morning I woke up to major cramping all around my abdomen and rushed to the bathroom thinking it was my AF. Instead it was more of that white discarge stuff. I have been cramping on and off since then throughout the entire day. I've also been getting pains around my bellybutton which is new to me. I feel so bloated I look almost 4 months preggo or so. This afternoon started getting lots of pain in my lower back and hips. Anyone else deal with this? I found it hard to get comfortable lol.

7 years ago

Ok ladies on a side note. If you watch the cartoon movie storks be prepared to cry. I don't know if it's hormones or if i truly needed to cry. I wished having a baby was that easy!

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Pupmomfornow: Sorry to hear about your BFN. What are your symptoms now? It's not over until AF shows.

Shortyk21: Thanks! I've been trying to make sure everyone feels included. (:
If AF doesn't show then the likelihood is Thursday. Even though it's one day, I don't think I could wait until Friday.
What about you?

Kowasauki: OK. Your symptoms sound very promising. Do you usually have these type of symptoms a few days before AF? Yes, lower back pain is definitely something I'm experiencing but sadly not out of the ordinary for me.

NaeLucero: Hey! Sorry for your loss of Aria. It's hard enough when it's an early miscarriage so I can only half imagine the rollercoaster you must have been on. I'm hoping for your positive this cycle.

Redfraggle: Thanks, lovely! Trying to make sure everyone feels welcome. Totally! Every time I feel a hint nauseous I check for heartburn. I really hate to read into any symptoms, especially since our bodies do some crazy things. Isn't it so much easier to prep for a BFN and then see BFP rather than vv?

Miracle80: I too hope it's not PMS because that would be cruel. If all goes well Thursday is test day. How are you feeling today?

Melissa0924: Welcome! Your symptoms definitely sound very promising. With two days before AF is due, when will you test? Hoping for a BFP for you!

Infamous: (: let's put it down to your hormones. You'll be testing a day after me. How are you feeling about the wait?

I'm feeling like AF is coming because I feel very crampy. It's not lower down like it was a couple days ago. I just generally feel out (no major symptoms) but let's see what tomorrow brings.

to everyone!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Kazzari

I actually feel hopeful. I thought i had a lot of symptoms but then found out they were all side effects to progesterone. So even tho the side effects are similar I'm still holding onto hope.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo