Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 262 Replies | Last Page

AKJ976: Sounds promising. I totally understand what you mean about not getting your hopes up. I remember the first time I got cramp right after O and was excited and then it became a normal symptom. \: I'm having cramps as I write. Really low down. I've been feeling a little nauseous too because of them. So, I proceed with caution, that it can go either way. Looks like we're both going to hold out (:. When are you due AF? And, are you going to wait until you're a day late?

Infamous: Join the club of 7dpo! OK. How do you feel about waiting until then? I'll be waiting until then too, or the day before that, in any case I'll be late if AF doesn't decide to show.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi all!

I am currently either 5 or 9 dpo. I have tested the last three days. Not sure what I think I'll find. Lol

I have been super nauseous and crampy with backache and hip pain for the past 4 days. Today my nips and boobs are itching, i have a low grade temp (99.5 this evening), and have been yawning all day even though I went to bed at 8:00 last night.

I've been sooo tired and had a few spots of brown when I wiped this morning. I did not have IB with either of my boys or any of my chemicals. Hoping this is a good sign!

We haven't been preventing or trying for five years. Several chemicals (1-2 a year), but no sticky beans! Praying this is it!

I ovulated super early and am on cd 13, I believe. AF due in 13 days (my cycle has shortened in the last year to 26 days)

Sending sticky baby vibes to all!

7 years ago

Kazzari:

Omg i hate the idea of waiting! In the past I'd say I'm a serial test taker. But I like having a goal Date to wait. Plus, the luck of the Irish has to help right? !

7 years ago

Infamous: The 17th seems like FOREVER to wait! I don't think I could do it. If I make it to the the AF is due (the 14th for me) I'll be doing great. Good luck no matter when though!
Angelmommy: I hope you can get a bean that sticks soon! Sounds like it's about time for you to have some good luck

7 years ago

Kazzari: The only way I can describe it is like very mild period cramping! I'm so desperately trying not to attach too much significance to it all but my heart is already getting excited! I know I'm going to end up POAS at 8dpo which would be Sunday. Normally I'm pretty chill during the TWW but this one is driving me batshit crazy right now!

7 years ago

Help!! Its been a few years since last pregnancy. Trying to remember symptoms. I believe im 5 or 10 dpo. I never know when i O. Anywho. I have a 28 day cycle last AF 2-17-17. 3 days ago nausea waves, indigestion no biggie right? 2 days ago constipation backache feels like uti but no pain no discoloration sediment or nothing just urgency. Like i have to go NOW throughout the day. My glade plug in thats in my room daily made my eyes and nose burn DH told me im crazy and it wasnt strong at all. Now cramps on left side but i had left tube removed due to ectopic. Cramps in middle and right side are dull and on n off. I only get cramps 1 day before AF and i still have 10 days to go. Stabbing random pains in boobs. I dont know if im crazy or what!!!!

7 years ago

Hey Wonder Woman - I'm with you on the cramps. Feels like AF imminent kinda cramps but like you I got 10 days left and it's driving me insane! No aversion to smells that I've noticed but I have a tinge of nausea and such bad acid reflux (which I NEVER usually get) Trying so so hard not to read too much into it but my heart is already hopeful. You got any idea when you're going to start testing?

7 years ago

Now I'm getting little stabby pains in my cervical area. I mean WTF is going on with me this cycle. I'm usually in tune with my body but I swear to all that is holy it is pulling some random tricks this month. My CM is also doing strange things. I had very very very thick white CM yesterday, today it feels like it's pouring out of me but seems to be really liquid and just "wet". Still getting AF style pains and also stitch like pains further up almost under my ribcage. The sooner this TWW is up the better. Even if I'm out at least I can stop trying to work out what's "normal"

7 years ago

I had my first vivid dream last night. and I mean holy cow! It ran the gambit of worrying about protecting my children from an evil society because they were special to making love to the fae bounty hunter who was paid to hunt me and then he promised he would look after my children like a father. LOL he looked nothing like my DH. I woke up so hot!!

7 years ago

Angelmommy: welcome! Your symptoms seem promising, especially the brown spotting. I read that if you test 3 days after implantation you will get a positive. So here's to seeing a positive in a couple days (if it was in fact spotting from imp).

Infamous: It's good you're able to hold out even though you were a serial tester. Not sure about he luck of the Irish (: but the holidays really do bring on positive vibes.
LOL! Your vivid dream. Sounds intense! (: (:

Redfraggle: OK. Sounds very much like my cramps. Totally understand about the TWW driving you crazy. I'm totally trying to find ways to stay distracted so that I don't run and POAS before I'm a couple days late.
Hopefully all those symptoms lead to a positive.

Wonder_woman85: Did you get any EWCM that you could pinpoint O? If you O cd14 it would put you at 6dpo but I guess there's no way of telling if you're not sure when because O can vary. With all those symptoms I'd feel like a crazy person too. When do you think you'll test?

It looks like I've swapped tender boobs for itchy boobs, and I'm still getting the cramps in my pelvis area. The wait continues...

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo