Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 262 Replies | Last Page

once again baby..so happy for you.

I am feeling low right now..i have cramps right now like AF is on the way. Seems my mind always gets pregnant but my body doesn't.. shame!! Why do the symptoms feel so real and get our hopes up and in the end AF arrives. Arrghh.

7 years ago

Truth- ain't that the truth!! My mind ALWAYS thinks I'm Pregnant... now only to get the body to actually BE pregnant!
However, with my first pregnancy I totally thought AF was coming but I was indeed prego... so that was a sign for me... hope AF stays away for you sweetie!!

User Image

7 years ago

You always have to be positive Truth you could still be in it. Praying for you. A good phone app to use is ovulation calculator. It's what I used through the 5-6 months and it really helped, tells you percentage of chance you can get pregnant on what days, log symptoms it's very useful has a lot of information on there to. It's logo looks like a little white leaf with a green background. Hope this helps because it did me

Thanks again ladies BABIES FOR 2017

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I'm just totally confused as my body has been doing some weird things. This is the first month TTC. I'm 43 and My Fiance is 48 so time is not on my side. I used an OPK test from the dollar store on the 15th, 16th and 21st and they were all positive. However, around the 16th is when I think I ovulated because of the cramps on one side. Therefore, I'm curious as to why my OPK test was positive on the 21st still. I have had light cramps and lower back pains since. My nipples have a tingly sensation and I'm super tired with vivid dreams. My fiance told me he saw a baby in his dream 2 nights ago. I have been sleeping so hard at night that when I wake up I feel drunk!!!! Sooooooooooo, I'm hoping for some baby dust and I hope for some baby dust for yall too!!! BTW AF is not expected until 4/4

7 years ago

Babyfor2017: So happy for you, good luck with your little chemistry experiment :D I tested this morning, BFN again. Had some pretty crazy cramps last night/woke me up but still no AF in sight. Not the usual AF cramps either. Doctors appoint on 29th so will see what's going on with my body then!

Hberry: Don't stress too much! Keep yourself as calm as possible. Fingers crossed you conceive this cycle!

Baltobabe: Just do the deed as much as possible - just don't make it a chore! Make it fun for your SO and yourself - extra stress won't help anything, neither does making it a 'business' transaction!

Miracle80: Good luck! Rooting for you (:P)

Truth2017: Fingers crossed it's not AF! Our bodies are incredible(y) amazing and frustrating pieces of work! I know your frustration :( I'm feeling light cramps coming on right now but SO different to AF. Dreading pee time every time!

xaxaxa03: I wish I could tell you more about your ovulation but unfortunately I have NO clue when it comes to this stuff - for a 25 y/o woman, that's pretty embarrassing, especially considering I have a degree in biology (mind you it's ecology/conservation biology)! I didn't even know how it all worked until feeling like this! It actually feels easier to just think unprotected sex = pregnant, ha! Saves the worry...

Fingers crossed to everyone that AF doesn't show, that conception occurs and/or the little bean stays put!

7 years ago

Well ladies.. !

There's just been a press release that 14 brands of Australian home pregnancy tests have been recalled because of false negative results! I've been using the FRER for the last week or so.. and some of their tests have been recalled! Bit scary..

They've only released the brands of 5 with another un-named 9 recalling their products.. so safe to say it's NOT safe to use the tests on the shelves at the moment until all the names are released..

Where does that leave me!? I'm too scared to purchase any more so I guess I'll have to wait until Wednesday (29th) to get my blood test.. guess that makes it easier not to do a test every day!

Hope you're all doing well and no AF.

7 years ago

Hello ladies..

Thanks for the words of hope, I really need that. No AF so far and feeling ok. Will keep my fingers crossed.

7 years ago

Srhjgb kinda hard when I live 10 minutes from the biggest shooting spree in Wisconsin!! I knew the lawyer that was killed in the spree too; not on a personal level but I knew her nonetheless. A Christmas baby would be nice. I was supposed to be born on Christmas.. Didnt happen as I was 3 weeks early

User image

7 years ago

Srhjgb wow that's crazy I'm saying you could be pregnant still. You'll have to update us when you get a blood test

Just been to the doctors and I'm booked with the midwife in the next month. So happy. Just told my mum as well wrote in her Mother's Day card "ps next Mother's Day you'll be a nan" she burst out crying tears of joy.

Good luck to you women still waiting.

7 years ago

Ahwwwww baby that's was so sweet. I can imagine the joy she's feeling right now.

My husband has gone to work out of town and will be back after two days. I am praying AF doesn't show up so that I can surprise him with a .

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo