Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Pupmom and Hberry, your symptoms both sound promising!! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!

I am 8/9 DPO, first test today was negative but it may be too early. I have been experiencing some pretty normal PMS symptoms BUT I've been getting those weird twingers/pains totally different from AF. So we'll see

GinSue, welcome and keep up that positive vibe!

7 years ago

Woke up in a puddle of drool this morning. Was told of that occurs, you are pregnant.. I have had some sharp pains and lots of similar signs as I did when I was pregnant with my daughter.. Will be interesting to see what happens when I am able to test next week

User image

7 years ago

Well, my blood test results were negative and the ultrasound technician said that she couldn't see 'any signs of pregnancy' but that it was also really early to be checking.

Guess I'll have to wait and see if I get my period in the next two weeks, making me 2 months overdue(never even missed one before), or if the ultrasound results come back showing anything sinister.

Very sad and confusing time.

Hope everyone is going ok.

7 years ago

Sorry to hear tou didn't get the result you were expecting Srhjgb. Maybe it is too early to test. Have you been ttc for long?

I often wake up from a sleep or nap drooling Kazzari so I am not sure it is specific to pregnancy but maybe as it is something new for you then it could be.

This morning at work I had horrible lower abdominal cramps. I think I will wait to test until Saturday or Sunday. According to my calculations using the tools on this site I ovulated on the same day as we ttc. My AF is not due until next weekend as I have been having quite long cycles up to 35 days from coming off BC in December.

Baby dust to all of you ladies x

7 years ago

GinSue that was me that had the drooling. It isnt anything new as I had it with my daughter. Been having cravings for chocolate again and sharp pains. My breasts feel heavier as well. My back is also killing me.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry so sorry! Lol! Well its probably a good sign for you then!

I have been suffering with my back the past few weeks but the doc did a pt last week and nothing so I am hoping that maybe it wass too early!

7 years ago

Shrjgb: I'm so sorry to hear of your news! Uhg it's soooo frustrating when you just want answers! It makes the time just drag! Hope you get things figured out soon!!

Hberry, have you tested yet?!? Things sound promising! Hope all this you are going through is not in vain!

GinSue:hope this is your lucky month! Keep yourself busy until next weekend!

7 years ago

Ak - its still a little early to test. Im 7 dpo and AF is expected a week from now.. I still have time to wait... I also forgot to mention I woke up with a strong metallic taste in my mouth.

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: Gotcha!! Well it sure sounds like the outlook is promising, fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

I just checked my cycles and tww that I am recording on this website. I am currently 12dpo and CD34. The past few months I have had 34-35 day cycles. Just wondering should I test?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo