Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: all the best...will wait to hear a gud news from you...

7 years ago

i'm 5 dpo and I haven't really had many symptoms.. just now i was at the movies and felt a little pinching type feeling on my right side, but that could have just been gas. I've also had vivid dreams but that's normal for me anyway. Is it normal to not feel much of anything these past few days?

User Image

7 years ago

Ugh.. Im out.. Bloody discharge and blood when I wiped. Gonna keep trying though

User image

7 years ago

Sorry to hear hberry! Onto the next cylce, here's to a Christmas baby for all of us out this time!!

7 years ago

Same here...im out too...:(

7 years ago

Out too! Got it right on time today!
Hoping to a December miracle guys!!
Hugs to all!!
Xoxo

User Image

7 years ago

December baby would be nice. My birthday is a December birthday and to maybe share one with my baby would be all the more special

User image

7 years ago

Hberry- agreed, that would be so special!! When is your B-Day? My daughter's is 12/20!! Most precious Xmas gift we ever got!

User Image

7 years ago

I will make my first early response test tomorrow (it's a Korean brand but they say it's 99% accurate (10ml)) I'm kind of nervous, but after I had a dream of having a positive I couldn't resist buying! Anyone else have that early testing fever?

I don't know, somehow I feel out. But then tonight when I woke up I was suddenly so hungry (this never happens) I felt like I was dying, no rumbling stomach nothing but a sharp feeling of emptiness and I am so hungry throughout the day and very very dizzy, light headed and tired I just feel different. I could eat the entire fridge. I'm gassy, bloated (keep burping though I drink nothing that has gas in it). I sneeze every now and then, one day I had very slight nosebleed (didn't happen since I was twelve). I keep having vivid dreams (dreamt of my dead grandfather 4 times in a row), emotional outbursts, twinges every now and then, pressure, dull cramps and watery discharge / watery and creamy discharge. Sometimes back pain, smell sensitivity, had some nausea.

The one thing that feels off to me is that my breasts don't hurt or feel any bigger. They hurt a lot the last time I was pregnant. But then again they started hurting the week of my expected period back then, which is still one week to go. Last time that was my only pregnancy sign along with unusual discharge and cramping without AF arriving.

I am caught the most off guard by this light headed feeling and this insane hunger. I wish I could know faster xD

If I will be blessed with a sticky baby, the due date will be my parents' wedding day.

7 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm new to this board but I'm currently 11dpo and I've had really sore breast since 2dpo to the point I can't sleep on my front, first it started of with sore nipples then full breasts. I then started feeling sick which came on and off. I have been sweating like crazy when I'm sleeping and I've been waking up a few times in the middle of the night. At 3dpo I had a dream I got a BFP but so far no luck. By 9 dpo my veins on my chest are really visible my DF noticed that the veins were actually sticking out. I've also been having strange dreams and remembering them all clearly. Hungrier than I normally ever get after 1-2 hours of eating dinner. Peeing more often, Sneezing loads too, a blocked nose now today at 11dpo I woke up with such a sore throat. Oh and not to forget I had quite a few cramps on my right side not as bad as I get with AF but they were noticeable for 2-3 and still a bit now. Also 8 and 9dpo I had watery cm. AF is due in 4 days. I think I'm going crazy :( Could I still be in? babydust to all xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo