Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Shortyk21: Thanks! How are your numbers? Hope they've been doubling.

Srhjgb: Symptom spotting drives me crazy too. I'm sure every lady in here shares your view too. You have a lot of symptoms that seem very promising. How are you feeling today and have you tested again?
No to kids? And now you have the baby bug? Welcome!

Infamous: Yes! . So happy for you.

Miracle80: You're welcome. I've been extremely tired so haven't been able to check in as regularly as before. Sorry the got you! Hopeful next month will be your month.

Esteeflwrpot: Everyone is different. You'll never know really until you test or AF shows up. I always look out for what is a new symptom that I've never experienced before. In your case it could be the lack of symptoms.

Hberry and hopesup4BFP sorry the got you! All the best for next month being the month for you both. And yes, hopesup4BFP, I read the same thing about progesterone pills.

Missnabi91: Your symptoms sound very promising. When will you be testing?

Babyfor2017: You have very promising symptoms there. When will you be testing?

Truth2017: Are you relating the lack of cm to increasing your chances of mc? Everyone is different and the lack of symptoms for someone (if never experienced before) is equally as promising as a lot of symptoms (if never experienced before). All the best to you and getting your BFP.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Guys! Congrats to everyone who has got their BFP!!

I am 7DPO and I feel normal. I don't feel like AF is 3 days away but we shall find out soon. baby dust!

7 years ago

Miracle80: The symptoms just keep on coming - I'll be really concerned that something else is seriously wrong if I'm not pregnant! I should be 14dpo today (period due today) but starting to think that I estimated wrong and that I'm actually 2 days out and only 12dpo today (period due 23/03) - I never keep a track of my period, the intense cramps the night/morning of usually give it away! However, I remember buying tampons after I got it but couldn't remember whether that was 1, 2 or 3 days later! Typical me. Nothing flowing yet so I'll wait until the 23rd.. still getting BFNs when I test anyway.

Kazzari: Thank you! I've unfortunately just gotten out of a long (7 years) term relationship and we had spoken about kids but were waiting until I finished university/he got his Australian citizenship (Scottish hunk) before we spoke more about it. I've never had an eye in for children, mind you I do dote on our friends and my opinion is beginning to change as I get older!

We had a little, mildly drunken rendezvous which may be the reason for my symptoms! I'm feeling ok today, still very lethargic and I can't kick that no matter what I do! Very unlike me. Still cramping a bit, headachey, irritated and noticing a few more little bits and pieces coming along. Starting to think I'm making them up and second guess myself with it all!

"Should I still be cramping? Would it be implantation this late? Could it be ectopic? Is my cycle just off for the first time ever?" Gosh, I didn't even know what these things were before I started feeling off, ha! (good biologist I am).

Starting to think this pee-on-a-stick-addiction is the real deal.. ! Tested again this morning, swear there was something extremely faint but I think I'm searching for things now. I'll wait until after the 23rd (yeah right..) if I don't get my period and see what happens.

Great to hear all the success stories and symptoms too! It really is something to throw a woman hell west and crooked.

7 years ago

Hi kazzari

Now I'm 12dpo I will be testing later or I'll try and hold it off as long as I can haha. Yesterday it was a BFN hoping for something different this time.

7 years ago

So I've just done a test it came back negative near enough straight away. I looked at it again after 15 minutes and there was a faint second line. Can a test go from negative to positive? I'm feeling really sick this morning too

7 years ago

Hello ladies...

Thanks Kazzari for those words of hope.

I am 10dpo today and I literally have no symptoms. From 6 to somewhere 8dpo..the symptoms were so clear and I had so much hope but now I feel nothing. Will keep praying.

Congrats to those with positive results.

@baby..dont lose hope, try taking the test tomorrow morning. But how are you feeling? Are the symptoms stil popping up?

7 years ago

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Truth hoping the witch doesn't show for any of us this month but I bought 20 tests from eBay and I just took another prior to the one this morning and there was another really faint line and I'll be trying again tomorrow morning. And your symptoms may have disappeared because of implantation maybe. I'd love to tell my mother on Mother's Day that she'll be a grandmother as this would be her first one and she has been pestering me to have a baby

I've had a few cramps today, really hungry and very warm. But I still have a blocked nose and sore throat. Boobs still really tender and my nipples are sensitive when brushing against my shirt.

7 years ago

Ahwwww baby that faint line sound so promising ..definitely it's a positive sign. I am praying for you.

Ooh yeah, same here..my mother would be so happy to hear I have conceived..i have pictured myself telling her and the smile on her face, ahww I am even getting excited hehehe..this month better be our month really hehehehe.

Hope my symptoms have gone because of implantation..it sounds crazy but I just need that hope hehehe.

This time around, I will only test when AF is one day late. I am tired of seeing negatives. Lord have Mercy.

Fingers crossed!!!

7 years ago

I'm praying for us all Truth can't wait to test in the morning hope it's a stronger line.

I've already seen a Mother's Day card which says "next mothers day you'll be a grandma"

And I never really had symptoms the past months so this is really the only time I've tested so much. But I'll be updating you all in the morning xx

7 years ago

Babyfor2017: What a sweet card, my MIL would go bananas for that! Though if I was pregnant, she probably wouldn't receive it until I was ready to pop due to the in-laws living in Scotland! I hope you have a darker line this morning! Keep us up to date. Fingers crossed for you.

Truth2017: You have a lot of restraint. I started testing from about 6-7dpo as I was freaking out about how awful I felt! I really hope you get your BFP - hope we all do!

Got a few warm cramps down below, which is a little unusual for my period as usually it comes in a giant, painful burst and then minutes later I have it. I hope I'm still in for a chance and that maybe my hCG levels are just a little too low to register on a HPT (negative this morning :/)

I'm feeling awfully depressed today - bit confused with my dpo. Either 13 or 15 today (confused when I ovulated). Not sure whether my mood is due to my period due tomorrow (usually get an emotional WEEK but have been feeling awfully bland until yesterday) or whether it's due to something else. Even though I wasn't trying, I've worked myself up too much and I'll be awfully upset if AF shows tomorrow. Means I'll have to visit the doctors to find out why I feel so out of it!

Good luck to everyone - we're all in the same rocking boat.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo