Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

Srhjgb how are things that side? Did you try to test again?

AF was due yestarday but no show..this has never happened before. I am planning to test today. No much symptoms though only heartburn and headache.

7 years ago

Hberry: I'm sorry, I can only imagine how frightening that is! A Christmas baby would be a blessing and a half! I was meant to be born on New Years Day but my mum reckoned 'F&$% that!' so I was born on the 2nd of January :P

Babyfor2017: I know, it's intimidating. I, stupidly, went and bought some Clearblues this morning and got the digital by mistake. One 'not pregnant' down already. Wednesday is looking a long way away.

So pleased for you - now you can start tracking your little experiments progress and getting prepared! How lovely!!

Truth2017: Fingers crossed for you - that'd be a great surprise for hubby :) Hoping hoping hoping that AF doesn't show for you! This TWW.. plus! is so frustrating and emotionally draining on us.

I tested this morning, BFN. Starting to get a little more doubtful as I'm 16-18 dpo I believe. Approximately 2 days overdue for AF but I don't monitor it so who really knows :/

Had some pretty intense cramping earlier, REALLY thought it was AF starting, almost felt like those kind of cramps but absolutely nothing so far. Just feeling constantly wet. Checked CP and it's SO high and pointed at an angle that that I can barely feel the end of it. Soft (feels fluid filled?), wet and VERY high.. I know this doesn't mean much as we all vary but I've heard it's a pretty good sign overall?

Just waiting until doctors on Wednesday now - might break (most likely) and do last test tomorrow. We have a massive cyclone headed our way, most likely to hit Tuesday, so might not even get to see the doc on Wednesday. Just my luck - Murphys Law!

Hope you're both well!

Hannah

7 years ago

Hello ladies..

I am confused. I had brownish cm in the morning..later in the afternoon accompanied with reddish sporting here and there. I am now dry. Could this be AF? I never sport when AF comes..when it starts..the flow is always heavy the first day. I Did a test an hour ago and it's a BFN. If I conceived, wasn't it suppose to be BFP considering AF is one day late?

Please anyone

7 years ago

Truth2017: I've read that implantation bleeding occurs around the same time a period is due. If you don't usually spot, then perhaps this is what it is. Should be different to AF so fingers crossed for you!

I haven't had any spotting so I can't give you any first-hand recount. I'm about 3 days past AF due and still getting BFN (last Clearblue digital test). Again, I've read that some people don't get theirs until days or weeks after due to lower hormone levels so you're still in the game yet.

I've been getting lots of watery CM since yesterday.. gushing amounts! Think I'll need a liner soon otherwise it could get embarrassing. Feeling like AF is coming any second but it's just that.

Fingers crossed for us both.

7 years ago

Hi! Im new here. :)
We have been trying for 6 months now. Im at 10dpo. Have lower back pain, elevated bbt but no other symtoms today. :)
I will test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed :)))
Much Love!

7 years ago

Hello srhjgb.

The witch arrived arrghh. Yestarday I was sporting the whole day and this has never happened before. And this morning bang..AF arrives. This month felt like it's the one..i really felt the symptoms. So my mind was just playing with me. I am done with symptom sporting...pinch me when you see me talking about symptoms next cycle hehehe. But honestly I feel so sad..thought I could hold my baby this year arrghh. Anyway.

All the best dear..the fact that 3 days has passed is a good sign. Sure you will get a soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello sisii23
Welcome..

7 years ago

Truth2017: Oh no, I'm so sorry :( Maybe because you were stressing on it, your period was affected? I'm really sorry to hear that but at least you can start again when AF finishes. Just keep an eye out for when you ovulate again and be really particular with what you note! Have fun doing the deed.. :P I really hope you get your BFN this coming cycle! You're not out of the park yet. Go and do something to get your mood up - have a glass of wine, a bath and heaps of naughty chocolate! I'm LONGING to do that but not game to have a drink!

Symptom spotting IS awful.. it really takes a toll on us, I wish I had known about it before I started so I didn't even try and look!

Well it's 4 days past AF due date now.. really doubting things one minute then SO convinced the next, so we'll just have to wait and see. This cyclone is playing havoc with us so I hope I can get to the doctors on Wednesday if we're not a disaster zone by then. Still feeling like something is REALLY different so we'll see what happens with that.

Sisii23: Good luck! Don't try and symptom spot too much, it's driving us all batty and leads to a huge disappointment when AF arrives (easy to say I know.. says me googling things all day).

Babyfor2017: Hope you're going well and that the little bean stays put! How did you go telling everyone or are you waiting (apart from family) until 12 weeks?

Fingers crossed for everyone for now and in the future.

7 years ago

Whew. Nerves settled a few days ago. Ovulation day coming up. Hoping and praying for BFP this time around

User image

7 years ago

BFN today. (11-12dpo) with a (15 mIU/mL) pregnancy test ..
Temperture drop today....i hope its the famos implantation dip tho :D.... im so tired of BFN.... 6months in a row.

.. Still hoping AF does not come this cycle for any of us <3 <3 <3
Much Love!....

7 years ago

(12-13dpo) Noticed very light spotting . Hoping its IB. That was 4h ago...nothing now and I usually dont spot before AF. I will keep you updated! :))))

Much love

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo