Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 262 Replies | Last Page

marieO: Welcome and good luck! Hope you managed to capture the little egg this cycle :)

Hberry: Fingers crossed for you! Dance until your heart is content!

Babyfor2017: So pleased for you! I bet you're thinking about all the little arrangements now! Look after yourself! Not sure what's going on but don't want to do any more HPT until I see the doctors. 2 more days!

Getting more weird symptoms now - noticing more moles/freckles/pigmentation? Also noticing more veins down there.. and lightheadness is getting more frequent. Still getting all the rest, little less heartburn/indigestion which is a nice change. Emotional and irritated as HELL right now.

7 years ago

Ive felt twinges today. Had that with my boys! Ive also had headaches and felt really warm today - not like if I were sick.

User image

7 years ago

marieO - welcome! Sorry to hear of your miscarriage, I know it's not easy!!! We are also on the same days... I had a positive OPK last night and another strong positive one this morning too!! Let the 2WW begin for us!!

Hberry- you're a little ahead of me! I hope those twinges mean something! And if you had them before with your boys... then... heck! Maybe it's a sure thing!!

Srhjgb- aaaaaahhhhhhh the wait is killing me? Did you try any more tests while you wait for Monday's beta??? I'm 99% sure you're preggy!! eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyfor2017- glad to hear all is going smoothly for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months sweetie! Thank you for the advice, we've been doing the one day on and one day off until positive OPK and we'll start everyday now since I got it last night and this morning... Finally!!! I had 5 days of blinking smileys..

Sisi- sorry af found you this time honey!! Cycle 7 WILL be the one!! :) good luck to you!!! <3

AFM- After 5 blinking smileys in a row, last night I tested again and it was positive... I also tested this morning and my line was darker than the test line.. I don't recall that happening before but then again, I'm not really sure. I don't think it means much anyway.. just that it detected a lot of FSH which hopefully means I'll ovulate sometime soon!! Fingers crossed for some more Christmas miracles! Hugs to all!!!

User Image

7 years ago

I hope so! Im anxious just waiting to see what other signs show up and to test if it comes to that!

User image

7 years ago

Hberry: That sounds positive! Especially if you've had it before AND got to lovely children from it! :) I really hope it delivers!

Miracle80: I KNOW! It's driving me ABSOLUTELY mad. I feel SO restless and anxious - trying to hard to contain myself and try not to get too riled up. I've been trying to talk myself down and calm my mind.. but I just end up having an argument with myself ha! I did do a test yesterday morning and BFN! It's really, really confusing and scary. Last test I had so will be getting NO MORE! I hope the bloods come back quickly.

Eek! How exciting! Time to dance! Don't miss a single opportunity :)

7 years ago

Miracle80 good luck for this week end! I hope we have a good TWW!

Hberry sounds promising!

7 years ago

Havent had anything else pop up since the twinges the other day. Still waiting to see what else pops up

User image

7 years ago

Hi, friends! Any of you jumping on this thread from the February group after being out last month (like me)?? If so, good to talk to you again :)

This month HONESTLY really feels different. Im trying not to get my hopes up regardless because I am pretty obsessive about symptom spotting. Have an OB appt in 2 days to begin discussing infertility options if we're out this month but clinging to the hope that we will be having a totally different discussion with my OB!

Been peeing CONSTANTLY, have this weird burning/pinching/cramping/stinging type feeling for the last few days, temps have been above 98 since ovulation. Period due in about 3 days so we shall see! Hoping the doctor will give me a test when Im there.

Praying for you all!

7 years ago

Hey ladies congrats to all of you who havw had a BFP! Best of luck to all waiting for a BFP. Baby dust to everyone!!!

Hope u guys don't mind me joining in here. Have been TTC #1 since Christmas and I am feeling really positive about this month.

I am only 6dpo and CD28 so AF is not due for another week or so as I just came off bc at Christmas and have had 33-35 day cycles since then and u sure if I have ovulated.

I don't think I have had any symptoms out of the ordinary but my boobs feel fuller and heavier. I have had quite a lot of ew cm in the past week which is a bit out of tbe ordinary for me and also quite a lot of abdominal cramps today?

Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar so early on?

7 years ago

This morning I have experienced mild pressure, bloating, gas, extreme fatigue, some twinging and that's all within 3 hours that Ive been up. I also feel sharp pressure/pain on my right side in my abdomen

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo