Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 262 Replies | Last Page

srhjgb- Dying to find out!! What happened!! Did you get a +???
hope you did babe!!!

sisii23- best of luck! Spotting is a good sign (especially if you don't experience it regularly)... hmmmmm... we'll see.. keep us posted!

Truth- So sorry AF came!! I agreee.... no more symptom spotting.. it just brings our hopes up for no reason, just to get crushed later when the AF comes. And it's so weird because sometimes you can't help it , you're like, well this is a FIRST... and this is a FIRST... the truth is that you may have NO symptoms and THAT's your symptom!... It's a 50-50 chance every time! Good luck this time around!

Babyfor2017- what an awesome way to share the news with your mom! I bet it was so special!! So excited for you! Are you feeling any morning sickness yet?

Hberry- we are close in our cycles! I should be ovulated here soon too... I got 3 blinking smiley faces the past 3 days so I should be getting a steady smiley face tomorrow (HOPEFULLY)!! Best of luck to youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

My O day was today. So now begins the 2ww. *fingers crossed* my fertile week ends friday so we will see if a Christmas baby is in my future. Good luck and baby dust to us who are still waiting to hit the .

User image

7 years ago

Hey guys - so sorry! We got smashed by tropical cyclone Debbie here in Queensland (Australia) so communications have been dodgy as hell!

Hberry: FINGERS CROSSED! Really hope you get a Christmas baby too, what a bloody beautiful gift that will be! Don't get too worked up though, make it a joy to conceive :)

Sisii23: Fingers crossed for you that it was implantation bleeding - it sounds like it to me! I haven't had it though so I can't give you any advice! Hope you get your BFP in the next few days :)

Miracle80: Well, over a week overdue for AF.. did a HPT this morning and negative! We had a huge recall of HPT here in Australia last week.. so I'm not letting a BFN get me down. Had a doctors appointment yesterday (29/03/17) but due to the cyclone, the surgery was closed.. now have to wait until Monday (02/04/2017) to get a blood test :( It's KILLING me having to wait.. bloody Murphy's law the whole way through my 2WW.. turning into a 4WW!

Still getting cramping/stretching/warm pressure in my uterus/ovary areas.. over a week overdue for AF. Blue veins EVERYWHERE, which is starting to make me worry if I'm not pregnant, then something else is amiss. Getting more and more lightheaded/dizzy, slight nausea occasionally, tired as hell (sleeping 12 hours and getting out of bed after 9AM! I'm an early, early riser so that's suss), heartburn, indigestion.. the list goes on.

Hope you're all well!

7 years ago

Hello ladies..

Sisii fingers crossed for you. Praying for a for you.

Hberry. All the best as you wait.

Srhjgb..any update? Did you go to the hospital yestarday?

Babyfor2017 where are You? How's the little one?

Miracle hope you are ok too.

7 years ago

AF came today
Better luck next time!
Maybe cycle 7 will be the ONE!
Much Love and good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!!

7 years ago

Srhjgb- you definitely sound like you could be pregnant with all those symptoms and NO AF! I'd be really surprised if you weren't!!
Murphy's law to say the least for you! Geeeez!

This morning took another OPK and had ANOTHER blinking smiley face! So this is day 4 of the blinking smileys..and CD13, I just hope I end up ovulating... im usually an early ovulator so this is definitely a first for me! Usually by CD13 if not ON CD13 I ovulate..

User Image

7 years ago

Sisii23: Oh I'm sorry! At least you can start trying again very soon! Fingers crossed for you :)

Truth2017: Still waiting for an appointment due to our bad weather.. Monday! 3 long long more days..

Miracle80: I KNOW! I'll be SO surprised and shocked if I'm not. I don't really know what to think about it to be honest. I'm just so anxious and trying to keep my stress/anxiety levels down - eek!

Hope your big smileys turn into a grin soon! Just do the deed whenever you can and try to relax (easy to say!)

Will be good for us all to know what's going on!

7 years ago

Hi everyone, been really busy at work and then coming home just to eat and sleep

All going good I've been getting cramps like AF which apparently is your uterus stretching. but I know she's not coming at all the lines are defiantly there as well now really dark. I've told family and they are all super excited for me but I won't be telling other people until my 12 week scan.

Truth: sorry the witch got you. Next month has to be your month it HAS to be.

Srhjgb: all these symptoms and AF a week late. I hope this is it for you fingers crossed you get a happy result at the hospital.

Miracle: I dtd EVERYDAY in my fertile window and that's seems to be how I caught my egg this month

7 years ago

My 2ww is on now. We will see what happens. *fingers crossed*

User image

7 years ago

Hi Girls

I m joining late in March but had positive ovulation test today so I will stay with you for this tee! I fell pregnant easily end of January but had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago????. I m getting slowly over it and the positive ovulation test gives me hope for this cycle!
Hberry it looks like we re on same timing approximately! I wish you luck and for everyone still waiting!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo