Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 262 Replies | Last Page

You're clearly meant for eachother.

I've been TTC for around 5 months now. And I hope all of us are BABIES FOR 2017 . I was thinking that this morning too when the day comes you can tell people "I'm pregnant" crazy I'm so excited I really hope this is it. The TWW is really the worst.

7 years ago

Babyfor2017: I reckon! Oh gosh, I really hope this is it for you! 5 months seems like such a long time, especially when you're counting every day down in the TWW. It's been AWFUL and I've only done it this once.

The day of acknowledgement - and being able to tell people - is going to be insane. My heart started racing just thinking about it (might be the heartburn too though..)

Well AF was due today and it's now nearly 12.30pm and no show. I won't get too excited yet as she may still arrive today.. or in the next few days. I don't track it so I might be jumping the gun - still getting unusual cramping though so still fingers crossed.

How are you going? When's she due?

7 years ago

Hello ladies..

Hope we are all doing fine.

AF is due tomorrow. Haven't had much of the symptoms for the past three days but today I feel sick, headache, heartburn and body pains. I think this is a good sign.

7 years ago

I hope so too me and DF are planning a date when it would be best to tell our parents because I'm just to excited. AF is due tomorrow still keeping my fingers crossed

Yes 5 months is long so is the TWW and the whole 9 months I'm hoping she stays away from us all.

Truth ohhhhhh that's sound good I'm feeling sick today too and very hungry I've also done another test which I'm going to post in the gallery 14 dpo

7 years ago

Hey ladies - fingers crossed for you both that AF doesn't show tomorrow! She hasn't arrived at my door step yet so still hoping!

I've been feeling sick too - the most nauseas I've been yet today, bad heartburn and had some pretty intense cramping an hour or so ago. My veins are going insane too! Reckon you could do the big lap around Australia looking at my body.

Have been reading WAY too much into it but I'd be approximately 4 weeks along today and should start feeling a lot more symptoms from today if I was pregnant.. hope they're not psychosomatic but I'm definitely feeling crappy today!

Hope you ladies are doing well.

7 years ago

CONGRATS Babyfor2017!! Those tests are positive!! Sooooo happy for you!!
Best of luck to the other two ladies! Sounds like you guys may get a BFP here soon too!! Eeeeeeekkk so exciting!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Miracle so excited to tell people

Srhjgb when will you be testing? I'm hoping you get a by the sounds of it you could definitely be pregnant.

7 years ago

AF finished yesterday and now my nerves are strung out today. Im having hot flashes cold spells and everything in between... Doesnt help I live near the community with the huge shooting spree in WI .. Hoping these nerves and hot and cold spells settle down quickly so I can keep a good record and not a wacked out one

User image

7 years ago

Due to ovulate today or tomorrow and will try to conceive and see than I will be joining the two good luck to everyone still waiting and congratulations to the lucky ones so far

7 years ago

Hberry- we are on the same exact date... mine finished yesterday too and so eager to get this month started. Gonna try not to get too high strung on symptoms as last month I was getting so excited I had all those symptoms and it turned out that it was nothing, no little bean! I remember with my first pregnancy I really had NO symptoms. And the only symptom I had towards the end was the feeling that AF was coming! So here is to a symptomLESS cycle/TWW for me!! LOL
I just hope I ovulate on a normal date and not too soon (like I'm known to do). Fingers crossed.
Best of luck to you too!!!

Baltobabe- Good Luck!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo