Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 262 Replies | Last Page

How long have all you ladies been TTC?
DH and I have been for almost a year now, but I have been pregnant twice in the mean time, lost one due to it being ectopic, it ruptured, so I only have one tube, so I am in the same boat as you wonderwoman! The second one I lost because of a ruptured cyst.
I'm eager to here news if anyone tests, statistically, at least one of us should right?? :)

7 years ago

Hi all! Can I join you in the TWW??
I'm only 1DPO this cycle also very different from my previous ones.
I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD14 which is very unusual for me.. I usually ovulate much earlier and only have a 22-26 day cycles. I'm hoping this more "normal" cycle will get me a BFP! I felt ovulation pain too last night of which I hadn't felt those since my last pregnancy (After I gave birth, all the ovulation cramps went away).
I also started taking Pregnitude so maybe it's trying to regulate me or something... who knows!!

AKJ976- been trying a year now... I have a little girl born in Dec. 2014, then I got pregnant again, but I misscaried in September of 2015 and didn't prevent starting beginning of 2016. Just recently I'm like ok... I need to try other things... ENTER Pregnitude and acupuncture. I'm sorry to hear about your losses... Praying you get a sticky one real soon!!

To everyone else, good luck on your TWW can't wait to see some positive pregnancy tests on here real soon! Will be cheering for ya!

Hugs!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks Kazzari. Fingers crossed for us all. Xx

7 years ago

Redfraggle: it is killer....im not the type that like to wait. I've been testing ever since even tho i know its too early whats .88$ anyways right? Finally went bm and again rabbit pebbles lol...doing my best not to symptom spot but i just cant help it. Cramps have subsided a bit but still mostly happen at night

7 years ago

Kazzari: honestly im not trying or atleast wasnt until now lol. I never know exactly when i ovulate but i can suspect i ovulated the 27th, 28th or the first. I noticed ewcm on the 27th DH and i BD on the 27th. I feel like im insane but me finding out early has always been my thing. I normally always just KNOW. Weird psycho or psychic? Lol so now today i have burning in my lower and upper back mild cramps at night. Anyone have butt pain? Also my cm is really lotiony which is weird because normally its watery all cycle until i O then its back to watery.
I honestly think im paranoid since my ectopic 6/16 ive been a little weary of being preggers again.

7 years ago

Miracle80: Welcome! I hope your O pain wasn't too bad. Hopefully comparing symptoms with the ladies here will make this TWW shorter for you.

Wonder_woman85: OK. Yes, butt/hip pain over here. Some days I feel it other days I don't. Unfortunately it's not anything unusual for me.
Blondiegirl0007 mentioned the cream cm and asked about it. Maybe she will come back and you both can exchange on that.
Sorry to read about your ectopic. All the best this time around.

Hoping we'll all get out BFPs soon!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi I am 7dpo and have been having constant symptoms.

Today has been lots of on and off cramping in lower pelvic area, pains in my left side, lower back pain, nausea, exhaustion, I get really hungry then when I try to eat I lose my appetite, I feel extremely bloated it's uncomfortable, I have constant whitish discharge, my temp has been up for awhile, constant hot flashes, very sore nipples, constant pee breaks, and flatulence.

7 years ago

@wonderwoman, I'm in a similar situation! Almost exactly the same posible dpo. I am also having horrid hip pain and cramps.

@AKJ976, thank you! I hope this is your month as well!

I took a break from testing today. I'm tired of squinting and getting line eyes. I've decided I'm not playing with tests and photos anymore for a while. If I see a clear line, that will be a different story.

More of the same symptoms. Nausea was a little better today (no sea bands today). I am much more sensitive to smells today. Opening my boys' vitamins, I thought I was going to be ill.

I've been exhausted and cranky. (I don't know if it is my hormones or the impending spring break, but school has been hell). My asthma has been flaring, and I have been waking up around 12:30 AM to use the restroom and having trouble falling back to sleep.

My bbt has gone up .8 degrees in the past two days. Good sign or meaningless?

Has anyone else been getting more frequent urination in the evenings?

7 years ago

Think I may have read too much into things. Nothing at all today by way of symptoms. Feeling disappointed already but I'd rather get used to the idea of a BFN now than be absolutely destroyed by one in 10 days.

7 years ago

Right now I'm at a computer I can draft some proper replies as it's a pain to do so on my phone.

For those who have asked how long we've been trying etc, we've been NTNP for about 9 months. Due to erratic work patterns, illness and social stuff going on I think we were lucky if we hit fertile week more than twice during that time. We're on cycle 3 of properly trying.

I do worry about my age as I'm 36. I didn't meet my husband until I was 30ish and he's 6 years younger than me so we didn't want to rush into things as I wanted him to be "ready" Kinda wishing we'd reviewed that situation now.

In terms of symptoms I had them very strongly for the last 2-3 days. Absolutely nothing so far today other than a bit of trapped wind. Not reading too much into that as I made chicken satay and chow mein for dinner last night and onions always give me wind so I think it's more food related than anything else.

I've been so hopeful this cycle and my brain is telling me not to read too much into things as I know I'm more than likely setting myself up for a fall. My heart however refuses to listen so when AF arrives I know I'm going to be one big fat mess. Trying not to POAS too early but I know come Sunday when I'll be 8dpo I'm going to end up testing "just in case"

I have decided that until I get a positive digi I am not going to actually believe I am pregnant. I had what was either the worst ever EVAP (FRER - Lines had proper colour) or a chem at the end of last year. Given my period at that time was late and wicked heavy I'm inclined to go with an early chem.

Other than the nausea, acid reflux and twinges I have very little in the way of symptoms. Boobs not particularly tender that I have noticed, no spotting or possible implantation bleeds. Coffee did taste funny earlier in the week but then we drink decent coffee at home and cheap crap at work so it may have just been me picking up on taste differences. No chance in CM that I can see (I've actually had very little in the way of CM despite feeling like I'm producing some if that makes sense)

I hope this is the cycle of BFP's for all of you but I'm starting to force myself to think realistically and come to terms with the fact that this may not be it for me and I was just reading too much into minor things. At least that way when the witch shows I won't dissolve into a horrible ugly mess and can just try and think positively for next cycle.

Wishing you all sticky baby beans and looking forward to your updates. I'll post my own update be it BFP or BFN as it happens.

Whatever the outcome it's great talking to you guys and knowing there are people out there at the same point I am, feeling the same wave of emotions. There is some comfort in the solidarity of it all. <3

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo