Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Redfraggle: Thanks for sharing! It is so very hard to be patient and trying to not get those hopes built up. I think it's all about finding some distractions and trying to see past where we're at right now. There's always the next time.
I'm at 9dpo today, started with early cramps at 6dpo, but yesterday they really felt more localized, those little 'twinges'. I'm trying not to read into it too much but usually before AF I start breaking out, but my skin is clear! Fingers crossed, trying to hold out on the testing as long as I can.

7 years ago

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jillian. I am currently 6DPO.
I'm 27 and have PCOS. I started taking clomid this cycle because I don't ovulate. Fortunately, the clomid did work for me as far as ovulation! My cycles are usually pretty long around 40 days, usually never shorter than that. My last AF started on February 5th. So far my symptoms include :

Fatigue/Exhaustion
Cramping
Pinches on right side (same side as ovulation pain)
Gas/Bloat
Increased urination ( it literally feels like someone is squeezing my bladder and is uncomfortable)
I have noticed a more sensitivity to smell, but that may just be in my head.
As far as CM goes, I was having ALOT of glue like CM. It isn't as much as it was a few days ago, but it still not normal for me.

Does anyone else have similar symptoms?

7 years ago

Hey AKJ976 , I have no idea how you haven't tested so far! I think I'd be peeing on everything at 9dpo! Hope the TWW goes pretty smoothly (and quickly) for you. I was worried my last post was a bit of a long incoherent ramble so glad you managed to make sense of it all. Still wishing sticky baby vibes to all. Xx

7 years ago

Hi Jillian,

Welcome to the thread. I've had a couple of your symptons such as the gas (but not so much with the bloat) My CM either feels like lotion or is non existent at the moment. I have been feeling tired and had a few twinges though so we have that in common. I can't work out if I actually am more sensitive to smell or if I'm just convincing myself that I am and kinda over inhaling as I know it's a symptom if you see what I mean. I have been peeing a lot but then I;m a serial pee-er anyhow so I have no idea if it's actually increased or not. I know I've felt like I have a dry mouth so I've been putting it down to drinking more rather than a BFP symptom.

Hope all is positive for you and that this is your cycle.

7 years ago

Hi, everybody! Wow- some promising symptoms in here! Can't wait to hear how you all make out.

I am 14 DPO today and AF due anytime 2 days from now but up to 5. Last month I started early on CD 27 but usually around CD 30.

I don't feel different this month, just wicked tired and going to bed so early (over the weekend I fell asleep at 7:30 pm twice and slept clear through the night!). Other than that though, nothing too out of the norm. The only thing that has me hopeful is my BBT chart. Last month, it was all over the place and this month it def looks like there could have been a small implantation dip and triphasic pattern. It's been above 98 for 8 straight days now. Took a HPT yesterday midday on not much urine and it was negative. Trying to be patient!

Good luck everyone! We're in this together.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!
I am currently 8dpo & this cycle I used femara & a trigger shot. We are TTC baby #2. Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy (Betas 27, 28, 24, 4). I am very hopeful for this cycle!

So far I am experiencing -
Bloating
Larger/fuller feeling breasts
Flutters in my abdomen
Gas
Constipation
CM that is creamy like glue
Acne
Irritability

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

7 years ago

Hey pupmom. I think I'm still too early to be properly symptomatic and am probably just reading too much into weird stuff my body does! Thank you for the encouraging words though.

When are you planning on testing again? Keeping my FX for your BFP!

7 years ago

Hi Shorty

All of that sounds really promising. I'm so sorry to hear of your CP. It's so heartbreaking when you think of what nearly was (been there, done that, not recommended)

Do you know when you plan to start testing?

Good luck and sticky baby vibes for you.

7 years ago

Thanks Redfraggle!
It sounds like you did have a chemical also, especially with the delayed cycle start & heavy flow. It is frustrating & heartbreaking.

I had another chemical the cycle before my son was conceived, so I am hoping I have that luck again this time.

I think I am going to test on Monday. My RE doesn't want me to test until Weds (March 15) but I am notorious for testing early.......So difficult to wait!!!

7 years ago

Thanks, redfraggle! I'm going to try to hold of until Sunday but we'll see if I make it that far... haha It's so tempting to test early!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo