Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Truth2017: Thank you, ha! Strange the connection we have with people from all walks of life trying to achieve the same goal. Weird thought. I hope I get it too, if not to 'mend the relationship' then to mend ourselves individually. We both left it pretty raw and we're both in need of new light in our lives. I strongly believe children bring a light that nothing else can.

Feeling like we're all on our way there! Really hope you ladies find out soon!

Anxious to see what tomorrow brings - dreaded AF or not! Really can't afford to keep peeing on sticks.. haha!

7 years ago

Truth is right srhjgb. Hoping you get a I also had slightly white cm around 6dpo then it turned watery and some people would think we're crazy with what we speak about I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you really want you to make things better with your ex partner

That's another symptom I forgot about I had heartburn for the first time in my life 8dpo I thought I was dying haha. Increased saliva was another which I still have today.

7 years ago

BabyFor2017: Weird right.. I wouldn't even talk to my ex-OH about my bodily functions.. I'm a very, very private person believe it or not! We all have our lapses. I hope so too, he's a phenomenal man! I always told him he'd be the greatest dad on earth - I'd be the grumpy practical mama, haha! I'm sure I'll melt like butter though.. I tend to do that.

It's unnerving waiting.. and reading others symptoms and wondering why you haven't got them yourself! Don't know what to think or believe! I had SERIOUS heartburn around then too! Never, ever have it/don't think I ever have had it. I honestly thought I was having an aneurysm because of it and how my veins were suddenly SO prominent. God, the pressure we put on ourselves, ha! Blokes have got it easy.. and fun!

That's interesting.. I feel like I've had a really dry mouth and thirsty.. oh my god. Worried that if I drink too much, I'll dilute my urine too much. How silly is that.

7 years ago

Awww it sounds like you admire him so much but I'm the same with my DF even though we've been together 6years I can't talk to him about stuff like this because men just don't understand lol.

The veins in my chest were really noticeable and when the veins run down through my breast over my nipple you could see it clearly he vein was sticking out. I have been dehydrated too and thought the same about that diluting my urine. Whether it works like that or not I don't know haha xx

7 years ago

Babyfor2017: I truly, truly do. He's my first boyfriend(!), so 7 years is pretty crazy. He drives me mad (stubborn Scotsman), but I guess they keep us in line. Ha, I know! When I'd say I was on my period.. he'd call it 'bad moon time', HA - just so we didn't have to say it. Makes me laugh so much.

Eek! That sounds just like me! My chest to nipple and tricep ones were the first ones I noticed. NEVER seen them before! Had a tattoo done below my breast recently (maybe 4 weeks ago?) and DEFINITELY didn't seem them then. I just noted in my TTC Journal that I've noticed them all the way to my fingertips too now! I feel like a swamp demon! Praying AF doesn't come tomorrow because then I might actually have to move to the swamp.. that'll be fun.

I have no idea how it works :( I usually drink SO much water and I actually find myself thinking about drinking now because I'm trying so hard not to. How bad is that.

7 years ago

Babyfor2017: I truly, truly do. He's my first boyfriend(!), so 7 years is pretty crazy. He drives me mad (stubborn Scotsman), but I guess they keep us in line. Ha, I know! When I'd say I was on my period.. he'd call it 'bad moon time', HA - just so we didn't have to say it. Makes me laugh so much.

Eek! That sounds just like me! My chest to nipple and tricep ones were the first ones I noticed. NEVER seen them before! Had a tattoo done below my breast recently (maybe 4 weeks ago?) and DEFINITELY didn't seem them then. I just noted in my TTC Journal that I've noticed them all the way to my fingertips too now! I feel like a swamp demon! Praying AF doesn't come tomorrow because then I might actually have to move to the swamp.. that'll be fun.

I have no idea how it works :( I usually drink SO much water and I actually find myself thinking about drinking now because I'm trying so hard not to. How bad is that.

7 years ago

That is sooo sweet making me hope for you even more I really pray AF doesn't show for you. My DF took my virginity we did split up for 3 months not to long back but ended up right back together after I moved up near his area I started seeing him more often and then feeling came flooding back and I really want one of those tattoos! I think veins are a really big sign. You'll have to update us all tomorrow with what happens

7 years ago

I know, I am SO head over heels with him. I actually ended the relationship to start with (bad f&$%ing idea) because of my personal insecurities and now he doesn't want back in :( We're both planning on moving to Brisbane (I'm in North Queensland, Australia) at the middle of the year, as we had always spoken/dreamed about, so I'm praying that we can rekindle our love. It has been an AMAZING and tough 7 years but worth every second. Honestly have NEVER believed the 'you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone' phrase until recently. Truly, truly do now! Makes me giddy hearing how he was your first and that you're making a life for yourselves. That gives me SO much hope. I miss my Scotland so much it literally makes my body ache :/

My tattoo is actually the year we met! (he knows it's there but not what it is.. not ready to share that yet :(). I know it sounds so silly but I really fell into a bad place when we split - I hated myself, what I'd done, the last 7 years and I needed to remind myself that it was good so I could try and pull myself out of that mess (still trying). It was ALL good, even the bad, and that it made me me. Needed it close to my heart. Didn't hurt either! You should get one, what would you get?

I think they are too but my Googling (so bad for a scholar, I shouldn't do it) has come up with lots of different things like weight loss.. and I've lost about 6-7kg (few months) recently but didn't need to and really didn't notice them until about a week ago so it's still a sign to me!

I'll let you know if the fat lady sings... fingers so tightly crossed for us. I feel so much relief talking about all of this :/ I'm sorry if it's been a vent! SO unlike me. I'm a huge introvert (not always a good thing I tell you)

7 years ago

Wow it's sounds like you were so happy. I think even if the witch shows (praying she doesn't) this month you should definitely try and make things work with him and do what you dream of together. Actually made my eyes fill with tears. But my DF noticed the same as he left me when we split about 'don't know why you have until it's gone' now we're stronger than ever and it looks like I'm now carrying his baby. 'My scotland' that's so sweet. You should definitely try and give it another shot.

For a tattoo I don't have many ideas I think the idea will come to my head when I do have a baby something dedicated to him/her.

Hmm I guess all women are different but I really hope you are pregnant

7 years ago

Very. Was a great time for us both and I do love him very much. I'm doing my darndest! Hehe, he gets a number of nicknames but that's my favourite.

It's so encouraging to hear that things are better than ever for you. Just goes to show that distance does make the heart grow fonder! I REALLY hope you get your BFP soon! Have you been trying long? I really hope YOU are pregnant! Eek, just saying the word makes me giggle.

Pity that we can only give it time and can't hurry it up somehow..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo