Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 262 of 262 Replies

Congrats HBerrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you sweetie and how cute your daughter is looking up your shirt!! LOL!! How old are your boys? I'm sure they'll be excited too especially if it's another boy! :)

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks! My boys are 7 and 5. Oh Im sure theyd be thrilled to have another brother to beat up haha. My 7 yr old would be fine with another sister. My 1 yr old daughter just loveees babies so Im happy she isnt jealous.

AF is now 5 days late and now sign of showing still. Im experiencing puking and horrible dizziness. I also have cravings for chocolate again- the same craving I had when pregnant with my boys...

I have my appointment tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy and will let everyone know the for sure answer. The line came screaming through after I took the pic and posted it. Go figure lol

User image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo