Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Kazaari- I too felt 'out' only to test and get a BFP with my first pregnancy!! I hope the same happens to you! Can't wait to hear your news on how testing went!

Welcome Melissa- lots of lovely symptoms!! Hope they bring a BFP on testing day tomorrow!! Will be anxiously waiting.

Kowassuki- cramping was one of my symptoms early on too! So much to where I thought AF was coming! Hope it's a good sign for you! Fingers crossed for you lady!!

Infamous- I haven't watched storks yet.. will be doing so with my daughter one of these days...glad to hear your hopeful, sometimes that's half the battle!!

I'm on 4DPO and besides a few cramps here and there that could just be anything I feel nothing else... mmmm maybe a little tired but not nearly as tired as I was 1DPO-2DPO. Again, so early to tell anything...
hope you're all having a great weekend and wishing some BFPs come our way for those of you testing in the coming days!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello All!

I am 10 DPO today. My main symptoms are headaches and sore abdomen muscles and pressure like feelings. Also every night this past week I have been waking up in the middle of the night and have had consistent creamy cm when normally I'm dry (sorry TMI). Yesterday, I brushed my teeth and had bleeding gums. I don't know when to test. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic!! My temps have been consistently above my cover line. (I don't know how to post my BBT chart but if someone tells me how I'd love to!)

Anyone has similar symptoms? Either now or before your BFP? I'm hoping!

Baby dust to all! :)

7 years ago

So 8 dpo today and no symptoms at all other than a bit of constipation. Tested with a frer and BFN. I know it's early but I feel "out" Will keep you posted if I decide to test again.

Wishing you all sticky baby dust. Xx

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Thank you for your support! I got my BFP this am!

So excited for what is to come!

7 years ago

Infamous: You still have a few more days so hopefully and you will get your BFP.

Miracle80: Thank you! The strangest thing is that I was busy all yesterday but when I sat down late eve I started to feel cramps lower down and butt pain. Hopefully I get a BFP out of this. Looking forward to seeing how your symptoms progress over the week and that it leads to a BFP.

Gtkirstie: If you hover over Pregnancy Tests at the top of the page there is a link to 'When to take a Pregnancy Test', that will help you decide the best day. Where would you be sharing your chart from, here or another site? I hope you have some good news when you decide to test.

Redfraggle: Yes, It's still a little early. Waiting to hear you get your BFP in a few more days.

Melissa0924: Reading back over your last post you wrote I realized I missed the bit when you said you'd test today. Congratulations on your ! You must be over the moon. So happy for you!

Hopefully this is the start of BFPs for us all!

7 years ago • Post starter

I hope this is the start of many BFP to come!

Stay positive ladies! It does help! Crossing fingers for you all

7 years ago

Melissa0924: That's very exciting!

Kazarri: I broke and tested this morning. :( I shouldn't have done that because now I'm sad haha I used the pregnancy test counter and it said to test in two days obviously. hahah I'm 10 DPO today and just feel like i'm out. What a bummer. My chart would be from here.

to all of you!

7 years ago

Qtkirstie: On the left of the Reply box it says No HTML or Links permitted so it doesn't look likely that you can share it. I'm wondering if you could copy the page address of your chart and then click on the Add Image Tag and maybe it'll show it. I've never tried so I'm not the greatest of help. Maybe someone else knows.
Not having any symptoms doesn't mean you're out so don't feel sad. As the test link says you have a couple more days. I'm 12dpo and totally feel out too. I'm just waiting to see if my temp drops now as I feel like AF is coming. But tomorrow is another day so we can only hope .

7 years ago • Post starter

Kazarri: well my charts public on my page so that'll do ???????? I'm trying not to feel out but I'm pretty bummed haha and the counter told me to test in four days!! So dumb haha I'm going to the store to buy more hpts and OPKs today.

7 years ago

Hello all of you lovely ladies.

I just found this thread, how exciting if we end up with BFPs together this month! Congratulations to those who already have gotten them!

I believe I'm 9 DPO and didn't really think I felt any different (as I could pretty much find an explanation for all of the symptoms I felt) until yesterday when I had what I think may have been IB.

Since it was so out of the norm, I got excited and tested this morning, with BFN. I should probably wait until the 16th/17th when AF is due but I think I'm going to do a couple more early tests before then.

This is our first cycle not exactly trying, but not preventing. So I'm a little green to this and still learning all the terms.

Baby dust to all of you! I've been enjoying reading your TWW shares.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo