Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddy Group March 2017

View Full Post

I started this thread for those of us in the same part of our cycle to compare notes and symptom spot.

That being said, I'm 4dpo and the major symptom that I have is tender boobs. It really hurts even when I'm just sitting down. I really hope this is promising as I couldn't do this every month.

262 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 262 Replies | Last Page

Hi AK - Yeah that test is from this morning but it is SOOO damned hard to see. Will test again tomorrow AM and see what the deal is. I'm really hoping it is the start of something but until it's clear enough to not be ambigous I am not calling it either way.

7 years ago

Ahh ok, well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! It's pretty early yet for you so it could very well be!

7 years ago

Thanks AK - I'm hoping it's the start of something but reluctant to count my chickens until it's clearer. I promise to update you all as soon as I have anything more solid (be if a BFP or a BFN)

Having suffered previously with one chem and one case of horrendous evaps (coloured line and everything) I have made the decision not to tell DH until it's strong enough to show on a digital.
It's one thing putting my emotions through the wringer but I've kinda worked out how to deal with it. I don't want to give him false hope until the result is unquestionable.

At this rate you lot will know before he does!

7 years ago

Well it seems I spoke to soon. Talked to the doctor office and they said i have to wait till 17dpo bc i was on ovidrel and that could still be in my system.

7 years ago

Oh imfamous what a situation to be in :( Fingers crossed this is in fact your BFP. Keep us updated if you can? *internethugs*

7 years ago

Thank you red fraggle. It's kinda a big blow. I've nnever gotten a positive before

7 years ago

Hberry: OK. Sounds good either way because you experienced the same symptoms when you were pregnant with your sons. The black and blue spot could very well be a new pregnancy symptom. I'm intrigued when women have more than two. Hoping for you to get your BFP to add number 4 to the mix. (: How are you feeling today?

Kowasauki: Hoping they are all pregnancy signs for you and not your body playing tricks on you. Sorry you had a horrible sleep but sore boobs (that's not located to underarm) sounds promising. Just a couple more days!

Limpique: Welcome! Are those type of cramps during the TWW new to you?

Lissa84: You're welcome! Totally get that. I'm suspecting we also don't want to say much to family members, coworkers, etc. so, it's nice to talk about it here.
Are you still spotting? Unfortunately I spot right before AF so weren't surprised. I was really hoping not to see it, tbh. I hope it's a good sign for you and hoping for the best for you.

Infamous: Ah, let's hope the doctors office are just being cautious and that at 17dpo passed you will still see your BFP! The wait must be even more harder now. I'd be testing everyday.

Redfraggle: I'm terrible at viewing test lines. Seems that most are saying positive. Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's test come out with stronger lines.

My nips started feeling sore last night and when I was brushing my teeth for bed I started gagging. AF is due today but so far she's a no show and I haven't had any cramps. I'm still going to wait until Thursday to test. I would rather see AF than a BFN.

Looking forward to more BFPs all around by the end of the week (and next week for those a few days behind us)!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!
I got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo & get my first beta tomorrow. Fingers crossed it is a sticky bean & not another chemical.

Infamous - I am so sorry, I hope that lines sticks around & you are still seeing it on 17dpo!

Redfraggle - I hope that you continue to see the lines get darker! I personally struggle with internet cheapies - I think they are so mean!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you - I am so sorry I am failing at keeping up with everyone personally. I am new to this site & haven't quite figured out how to easily look at everyone's posts to reply. :-/

7 years ago

Infamous- Keep positive girl!!! Sooooo hoping this is it for you!! Test again tomorrow am! If it gets darker then it's a BFP for SURE! right??

redfraggle- I saw your image, I think I see something there but I'm not 100% sure either. Try again tomorrow FMU... let's see then! Fingers crossed for you!

kowasauki- you may be one of those that gets a BFP later... did you test today? What's the update??

AKJ976- Ah so sorry babe! My daughter was born Dec.20... she was our gift and the BEST gift we have ever gotten. I hope you get your BFP next month so you can get your Xmas baby too!! :)

Melissa- Congratulations hun!!! Amazing news and I believe our VERY First BFP on this board so far? (well hope Infamous gets hers too)! So excited for you!!

Hberry- some awesome symptoms! Using the bathroom was one of mine too but it was closer to 15-16DPO after I had found out. I hope this is it for you too!

Kazzari- So excited for you!! Your symptoms sound so good too! I hope they bring you that BFP! Great sign that AF hasn't shown up yet if you ask me!

Shortyk21- YAAAAAAAAAY!!! Another BFP! Whoop Whoop!! Congrats girl! Can't wait to hear your Beta! All will go well! How old is your son? My daughter is 2 and we can't wait to give her a little bro or sis!!

Angelmommy, Jillian123, wonderwoman- where you guys at? What's the update??

pupmomfornow- sorry to hear you're out... onto the next month! December babies ROCK!! Hoping you get that BFP soon girl!!

NaeLucero- how are you coming along?

qtkirstie- did you test again? you're 12dpo today right?? Your symptoms sound sooooo good!!! Your chart looks great by the way, it even looks like you may have an implantation dip at 5DPO!! TEST!!

Lissa84- HI!!! Good luck!! did you test today at all! 9DPO so early, and a negative is expected, don't lose hope!

If I forgot anyone I'm so sorry, there are so many of us!!

AFM- I'm 7DPO today, I had a dip on my BBT chart yesterday which could mean implantation but I'm not holding my breath!! It's my first time charting so it could be something that my body just does around 5-6DPO... who knows..lol! I do feel off this cycle with bouts of dizziness. The gassy feeling went away but now I'm just bloated... but that still is nothing b/c for some reason I seem to get bloated often! So at this point I'm in the waiting game as well. It would be so awesome if this was my month too! Will be praying and for all of you guys as well!! Hugs!

User Image

7 years ago

This morning I had a wave of nausea come over me and ran to the bathroom. I did a first response test and got a very faint positive. Tried to get a picture but it's too faint. I got excited and also tried a clear blue but that one said not pregnant so I'm confused now lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo