Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Calvin I will for sure order preseed. Spoke to doc yesterday and he is setting up semen test for DH so a little stress lifted. Either way we will find out if pregnancy possible and move on with life. Doc seems to think our problem may fall on DH shoulders. We did everything right this time. Just didn't happen for whatever reason. Then DD got sick and I was exhausted and last two weeks under a lot of stress. AF is still not full blown but enough to wear a panty liner now. If not here by this evening tomorrow for sure. 13 DPO last 2 mths been starting on same day.

7 years ago

Hey there ladies I guess I will be joining you..

I took two months off of all the pregnancy methods trying to relax to see if it would happen on its own. I was able to relax but that didn't work..
The weirdest things have happened and its probably me just holding on to hope... I am normally a 32 day cycle gal. sometimes off a day or two. but this month I was only 29 day cycle. I don't think I have ever done that from what I remember. sorry if TMI but it started off kind of rusty watery color so I was thinking implantation, but then it got just like a normal period the next day it was super heavy so I thought def. AF but not even 48hours from when the bleeding started it stopped no spotting or anything. Which never happens usually tapers off. Then this morning when I did my FMU I wiped and there was a quarter size spot of red blood. I don't know what to think I'm sure its just a weird AF cause lets face it I'm just not that lucky. has anyone ever experience this?

well seeing how its probably AF IM CD4 and I'm back on all the pregnancy regimens.

hope your all doing well.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Welcome back Miam. 14 dpo here. Hpt bfn. Still spotting after 4 days. I wish af would put me out of my misery already. Why add insult to injury. Since ovulated early this is only cd 26 so really not due to start until cd 27-28 so maybe old witch will be here tomorrow.

7 years ago

Hey guys! This is our 4th month TTC. I haven't done anything besides tracking CM and some symptoms. We got pregnant right away but was a chemical pregnancy.

I read a bit about Preseed and found it at the grocery store, but seen that Astroglide also make a similar type thing and it was much cheaper so I thought I'd give it a try.

Anyone here try Astroglide TTC before? I'm assuming if you have and it was successful you wouldn't be on this board! LOL

Goodluck this month everyone!

A spring baby would be great! :)

7 years ago

Well CD 2 and joining you ladies over here as March wasn't my month even though I had two chances at it. Timing seemed perfect but I had a fever for two days right before ov so maybe the egg was damaged or something.
Cramps are horrid and bleeding really heavy today. Hope it's a good month. Edd wouodbhe right after my 31st birthday so hope that's a good sign. Donor is making plans to be here for 3 insems this time. I hope this is the last try as it's 6mths trying now and since my son was an oopsie babybi didnt think it would be so hard

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

I'm 9 DPO and impatient as ever to take a pregnancy test. The TWW always turns me into a head case as every small twinge or cramp is recorded and I'm sure I imagine half my symptoms.
I'm hopeful about this cycle even though we've been trying to conceive for a year now. My temps are higher than normal and going by my temps I definitely ovulatedthis month. It would be the perfect month to conceive as we just had our wedding anniversary.
I'm scheduled to test on Friday with fertility friend but I'm going to be away from my husband as I'm going to spend a couple of days with my mum so looking at testing Wednesday morning before I leave.
What CD are most of you ladies?

7 years ago

15 DPO here. More and more brownish stuff when I wipe but yet to see full AF. I've been spotting 5 days now and may I say I'm so over it. Temp dip this morning to 97.61 so AF anytime. I didn't test this morning. Didn't feel there was a need plus I finally used all my cheapo internet dip sticks. Had a dream about my dad visiting from heaven and he repeated the number 8. Everyone is telling me it means good luck, harmony and balance in your life, also means a new beginning.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. Cd 27 Still waiting on full AF. Bright red when I wipe but still nothing on panty liner. I feel like hammered crap. If it increases I will start my new chart.

7 years ago

Chicks - I'm still rooting for you, but the spotting must be really annoying. :(

I'm Cd 19 now, I think I'm ovulating today or late last night - my temps this morning plunged, but I got a really strong OPK two days ago, so anytime really. I'm hoping I get the temp surge tomorrow morning....

7 years ago • Post starter

AF finally official. Cd 1 geeze, that was the longest tww I've been through yet!! ok gals, I wanna see nothing but this month.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo