Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 244 Replies | Last Page

9dpo temp 98.02 went ahead and tested this morning. I have like 25 wondfos so why not. Guess what bfn. Ha! Ha! The next 2 days will let me know for sure if I start spotting like always that af on her way. Having a few hot flashes and had a mood swing last night were I felt agitated for no reason. Signs of shark week. I already knew chances were slim so I'm not upset this time.

7 years ago

5 dpo....temp dipped below CL. Cramping already....Oh Auntie ur coming early for your visit again!

7 years ago

AF has not arrived!!!!! Im only 10dpo but I had some bleeding yesterday at 9dpo and was sure that AF was just coming early. My cycles are not really in any pattern as I only came off the pill recently and had the chemical last month so I didnt really think much of AF coming yesterday. BUT it was only that 1 time I went to toilet and absolutely nothing since then...i am seriously seriously praying that it was implantation bleeding and that I'm pregnant!
I currently have a little bit of cramping and my boobs feel like they have got wider (random i know) but this does usually happen before AF so nothing unusual.
Really really hoping that AF doesnt come and I will test on Saturday morning.
xx

7 years ago

I have the exact same experience. I'm 11dpo just recently stipulated taking bc pills and first month TTC. I have 2 days until AF. good luck to you

7 years ago

Fruit - Congrats on the positive digital! I'm so excited for you!

Awebste - you are totally going to lap me, woman! lol. Looks like a faint line there. Hopefully it'll get darker tomorrow.

AFM, CD8 here. OPKs getting darker - might O earlier this month. Goodness knows I've been so...in the mood...for the last three days. DH and I have a kid-free house till Friday and are making the most of it. (I have a houseful of stepkids normally, mostly teens - kills the mood).

DH has even started taking fertilaid for men, and he's never agreed to a vitamin before. It probably won't affect him soon enough for this cycle, but it can't hurt and it'll get him all healthy for the next one if this one is a bust.

7 years ago • Post starter

@calvingirl - I am not convinced its real. Going to go get myself a first response or clearblue and maybe test tomorrow. I still think AF is just playing tricks on me. I have 0 symptoms and my faith in the cheapies isn't high for whatever reason. I think it might just be a coloured evap or something...who knows. Def not getting my hopes up and fully prepared to jump to May.

7 years ago

morning ladies.. Congrats on your BFP!!

AFM- 11dpo and I tested again this morning another BFN :(
just praying its too early to see it. by now my temps are dropping to the cover line and they are still up there so trying to stay hopeful! please of please let me see my

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Fx for you miam and awebste. I think it might just be early for you to test. Use a frer in a couple days and I'm sure you will get your bfp.
Calvin have fun with your kid free time and hopefully o lines up to make it worthwhile ;)
Hugs Fx for you. It sounds really promising.

7 years ago

awebste - Did you test again today? Any darker?

7 years ago • Post starter

10 DPO. Another bfn. All signs pointing to the witch.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo