Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Officially moving into the TWW. CD 15. I didn't do anything this cycle except the obvious bd-ing. I'm guessing I ov somewhere between CD 10 and 14, had ewcm those days, which was different than usual. We will see. This is cycle #20, ttc #3.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

JKU - welcome! :) Goodluck!!

I'm 8dpo. Took a FRER this afternoon and it was snow white :( No 2nd line at all. Not a maybe, not a squinter...nada.

*sigh*

As much as I'm not expecting a +, I'm still feeling disappointed. I know it's still early days. I just don't think my timing this month with dtd was on.

Oh well.

7 years ago

Oz mine was stark white yesterday as well. The wondfo with fmu this morning barely had a shadow that made me us the frer with smu. Then I took a wondfo this aft and the line took about 10 min to actually show up.
I'm a it dizzy as well and had a very short temper yesterday so I thought pms.
I'm so beyond excited right now.

7 years ago

Good evening ladies!!

Show me those !

Fruitloops- just looked at your test I definitely see something that it gets darker!!! Yay exciting.

AFM- 9dpo woke up this morning and I too like fruit-loops took my TEMP like 30min earlier then normal so I hope thats why it was lower than i wanted to see :( . man my bbs have been so sore the last few days. Friday night I took my bra off and they were bigger than normal on one of my veins were bulging out where I could actually feel the bump so weird. its a good sign. I really want to test but I'm so scared that I will see a BFN. Just trying to think good thoughts!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hey ladies! I love this site. I used it while trying tcc my 16 month old and now we are ttc again! I am still breastfeeding sporadically and I got my cycles back 2 months ago. Been taking cassava root vitamins for 4 months to increase fertility and I am taking camu camu vitamins to increase lateal phase.

I am not sure when I ovulated this month but I am pretty sure it was between Aug 4 to the 6th. I have been super tired the past 2 days which is normal. I only base this on my cm.

My cycles used to be 28 days but now are 30 days. I am thinking about buying some opk's of this isn't my month to get a bfp. That way I will know when I ovulate for sure. I hate that I deleted my app when I got pregnant with my 16 month old because when I downloaded it again no e of my previous symptoms were there, but I was in a group on here back then so I refer back to my symptoms there. Funny thing it was an April baby group! She was due April 6th but came early so she is a March baby.

Right now I am trying to determine if the change in my cm is because conception did happen. My cm is white and sticky but also wet. This is not normal for me after ovulation so I am hopeful. 2ww is the worst!! So what kind of symptoms have you had on ur 2ww?

7 years ago

Im 9dpo and not feeling a thing! I had a chemical last month and had extreme fatigue and very bad headaches...and this month nothing....so I'm pretty definite I'm out. I really wish I was on of those people that could just switch off and try not to think about it....but I'm not.
We are trying for our first little one so its all very new for us.
Its amazing that I spent over a decade trying not to get pregnant on birth control throughout my teens and now I'm 27 and all i want to do is see those two lines!
AF is due Saturday so I will test that morning.
Bestest of luck to all you ladies and its great to see a couple of BFPs!!!
sticky dust!!
xx

7 years ago

Fruit - I tested again this morning (9dpo) with fmu and it was negative. :( Getting that second line is so exciting!!! Enjoy every second!

Hugsandsmiles - I had a CP in May and had tons of symptoms by 9dpo....but this time, nothing.

The only real thing going on with me is cramping. It's been mild up until today. At the moment, it's quite uncomfortable. I usually have some cramping with AF, but it's usually not this strong until I'm a couple of days into it. AF isn't even due for another 5 days.

7 years ago

After saying above that I didnt feel a thing i went to the bathroom and there was definite bleeding. I think that AF has come a WEEK early which has caught me off guard with no tampons! at least i didnt waste my money on doing tests and i know early that I'm out. I don't know what implantation bleeding looks like but in my mind its like a few drops but this was quite a bit hence why I'm pretty sure its just AF.
I guess i shall be moving to May baby group.

7 years ago

hugsandsmiles - ME TOO!!! I read your post and it was as if you had wrote mine for me! I just went to the toilet and AF has arrived... 5 days early! The only other time I was early was with my chemical pregnancy...and I wasn't pregnant this time around.

I've certainly never had AF arrive at 9dpo! :/ Sooooooo strange. Now I'm just confused!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo