Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Im 11dpo....I have tried SO hard and managed to stay away for PAOS so far but I'm starting to get very impatient.
I am hoping hoping hoping that the bleeding i had at 9dpo was implantation bleeding.....so how early is it possible to show up on a FRER or Clear blue digi???

According to my limited maths skills, HCG levels should double every 48 roughly so that means that on 9dpo it was 5 max....and today its at 10 max....so really i have to wait until friday 13dpo for the very very earliest for it show up and even then it wouldnt be enough to show up on a clear blue digi as i believe that they are only 25mui. Is that right???

7 years ago

@calvin going to wait to test again on friday when my "expected" period is due. I have pretty much convinced myself it was a bad test - I honestly don't think I am pregnant unfortunately. Will see what happens between now and Friday.

I can't for sure say when this past month I ovulated (I took a guess on my calendar) but I should have had a blazing positive I would imagine by now. Still 0 symptoms of being pregnant - but last night did have some cramps that felt like AF that had me running to the bathroom - nothing yet, but I think its just a matter of time. Unfortunately another month where my cycle is going to be a different # of days than previous. I have ordered the clearblue digitial ovulation tests for this month of trying as that is what I used the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter so here's hoping!

@fruit - how are you feeling?

@hugs @miam - FX for you!

7 years ago

good Morning ladies,

Awebste- I think I'm with you I am loosing hope for this cycle. I tested again this morning at 12DPO and another negative. I had some cramping yesterday just waiting for the witch to show.

The only thing that makes me somewhat hopeful is that my temps are still above my cover line but its down a little from yesterday. I seriously just want to cry I don't know what else I can do. I have to make my appointment for my annual so I think I will just talk to my doctor then.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I am currently 11DPO and hoping for this month to be my month.

I did want to share something I feel could be helpful to those of you testing and getting BFN. I did get a BFN on our last pregnancy and I was certain that AF was arriving. I tested on 15DPO and it was a BFN. I then waited for AF to start and nothing happened. So, I tested again on 22DPO after waiting a full week and did in fact receive that BFP. Keep hope alive ladies, it will happen for us!!!! <3

7 years ago

Thank you so much Sille that does give some hope!

7 years ago

Miam, I believe I'm out as well. Cramping way too much. Keep going to the bathroom expecting to see spotting as that ALWAYS happens between 10-11 DPO before AF. I always have hope deep down but I really have been little Ms Debbie Doubtful this month. We missed BDing on the night before O and the day of O. We agreed no more scheduled BDing. It's just I'm 42 yrs old and my hormones are like super crazy. I feel better when I'm on BC pills. If we are not going to be seriously TTC I feel there is very little to no chance and I shouldn't punish myself, get back on BC pills and level out my hormones.

7 years ago

11dpo. Took 2 test this morning, wondfo and a frer. Both bfn. Temp 98.45. Still having mild cramps and a mild low back ache. I usually start spotting by now, I will watch for that today, AF due Sunday.

7 years ago

13dpo- Pretty sure the witch will be here any second its the right time and woke up this morning my temps lunged to the cover line I'm really pissy and emotional.

7 years ago

I'm still hanging around on my "do nothing special" cycle. Funny to have 2 cycles on the same thread. EDD would be 4/30 if finally successful.

CD 19, guesstimate 5 dpo.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

My 11dpo spotting is here. It never fails to start spotting On 10-11 DPO prior to the witch. I know everyone says don't count your chickens before they hatch but my spotting is the chicks chirping they just haven't cracked the shell yet.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo