Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 244 Replies | Last Page

I'm 6do today. This is my first month TTC. I have only used calendar for charting. I have never had problems getting PG, but holding without miscarriaging is a different story. I'm older now 38 so I guess we will see what happens in few days. I may test on Sunday @9 dpo. Hopefully this will be my first child. good luck ladies

7 years ago

I'm 6 dpo at the moment (at least I think I am....it's all just best guess, right?). I will admit I took a test last night...and of course I knew it was going to be negative because a) it's too early and b) it wasn't even fmu. Not sure what planet I thought I was on!

I got it out of my system so hopefully I can wait a few more days. I'm not expecting this to be my month because of our timing with DTD. Although there was lots in the 1 week window, I'm going by the OPK (which I never really had a true positive with).

Symptoms - I've had cramping now for the past few days. Just mild, but it's still there. I had it last month too and obviously it didn't mean anything. LOL

Hopefully we start seeing some BFPs soon! :D

7 years ago

It sounds like a lot of people are getting close to testing! I can't wait to start seeing some bfps in this group!

AFM: good news is that this is not an annovulary cycle... It looks like I ovulated 2 days ago! Bad news, timing sucked for DTD, with only one shot at it. I guess it only takes one! We will see what kind of luteal phase I have this cycle, I'm not very optimistic that this will be my month, but I guess you never know until the witch shows.

On a side note, I think I may have actually had some ovulation cramping! If so, this is the first time in my life that I've ever had it or recognized it!

Good luck all!!

7 years ago

Good Morning/afternoon all!

ozcanuck01- thanks for the chuckle it really made my morning. I don't know why I always get those pains right before AF. I absolutely hate it but then again its a good warning for me.

AFM- 7DPO my I had a temp spike again after my dip yesterday I really hope that its good news cramps have settled for the most part I just have some pinching feeling on and off on both sides around my ovaries.

Hope all is well with everyone !

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

5dpo temp jumped to 98.19. I'm on a weekend mini vaca so get some relief from the tww symptom checking. Hope everyone is doing well

7 years ago

I gave in a tested today at 8dpo. Bfn of course. Going to wait until Monday to test again. Af is due Thursday or Friday so I'll save my frer for Wednesday and just keep using up my wondfo stash.
Cervix has been softer yesterday and today and it was slightly open yesterday as well. Nipples are sore as usual. Had some strong pinching on the right side yesterday which is the same side I ovulated on.

Only time will tel

7 years ago

Haha Fruit!! We all give in. I'm only 6dpo and can't wait. It's still way early so don't feel sad. Hope I can make it until Wednesday temp going up. 98.25 this morning. Not feeling any symptoms really. But we have busy last few days

7 years ago

7 DPO temp way down. 97.58
Fruit have you tested this morning?

7 years ago

Yes and i think it's still negative. I'll try and post a pic of it. Temp is down to 98 this morning as well though I did take it about 30-40min earlier. Hope it pops back up tomorrow.

7 years ago

Fruit - that looks positive to me!!!!!! :D

I'm 8dpo and a BFN this morning. It wasn't FMU either. I don't have any real symptoms like I did with the chemical pregnancy a few months ago. I felt very pregnant with that and this time...just cramping that I have off and on since around ovulation.

With all of my pregnancies, I get the tell tale dizziness...and I'm not getting that yet. At this point, I'll be very surprised if this is my month.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo