Community post

Journal

TW: Pregnancy mentioned - 7 wks and 1st ultrasound

What a relief!!! I cried in the waiting room afterwards. It was so emotionally draining. I was so afraid they'd find nothing, but there is a little bean in there and he has arm and leg buds and was just the cutest thing. He/she measured 6wks,4days so a few days behind but I make small babies, so she'll catch up. They didn't change my due date of Jan 1st, which kinda irritated me since I wanted them to nudge it to Dec 31st - you have no idea the crap I have to go into with my insurance company with a due date in 2019. Even though I KNOW I'll be induced a week before that, because my due date is in 2019, they might have to charge me DOUBLE my deductible up front just because my EDD is one day into the new year.

I'll fight them over it at my 20 wk scan.

Anyway, baby is good and they checked my progesterone again because I had some brown spotting last week, so Dr. wanted to make sure my levels were still high and I didn't need supplements. That made me feel much better she was willing to keep an eye on that.

I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. It didn't seem real till I saw the picture. I'm so in love already

user submitted image

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Congrats girl on the ultrasound and glad that everything is going well. I was relieved too when I had my first ultrasound as I too had a bit of brown spotting but told me it was probably left over blood just working its way out. I read online somewhere that whatever the mother says at first, boy or girl that is what she will have. I saw "she" but the heartbeat is low but you are still fairly early. Not sure how accurate that is but am curious to find out. Are you going to find out early by lab work or wait till the 20 week ultrasound? Congrats again.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

I'll find out early with the genetic testing. Last time we waited, but this time I want to know ASAP! Thank you!

5 years ago • Post starter

Yayyyyy so happy your scan went so well! I'll upload a pic of the baby on my page too - I measured exactly 7w0d at mine. My last pregnancy my first ultrasound looked how my new one does and the heart rate was about the same and it was a girl, so I said girl from beginning this time too - I hope I'm right! So I don't believe that heart rate number myth LOL.

5 years ago

@BB2018. I don't either. Not sure if you saw my previous comments on this thread but whatever the mom (us) say all the time is what we will have. I say boy a lot. So, here's to us hoping we get what we want.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo