Posts by calvingirl

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

TW: Pregnancy mentioned - 7 wks and 1st ultrasound

What a relief!!! I cried in the waiting room afterwards. It was so emotionally draining. I was so afraid th ...

4 Comments     3    

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Update: 5 weeks pregnant and going cold turkey

Feeling surprisingly good...and it's freaking me out. Still have a solid BFP with test line darker than contr ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Beta HCG Level Testing and Panic Attack

So those of you who read this, I did get my first very light BFP on a wondfro strip at 8dpo. They got darker ... Updated

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Last Chance at 2018 baby, Part II

Well I was putting regular updates on the other one, mostly to record for myself what my symptoms were, but I ... Updated

6 Comments     2    

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Sperm Count and Health and 2nd BDs in an hour - OMG.

Ok, so I don't think my DH has a sperm count issue, but he won't go get analyzed again (the last time was a fe ...

4 Replies     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Last chance at a 2018 baby...

I'm on CD6 and have started a 3-7 day run of high dose 10mg letrozole (femara). Plus I got back on some prena ... Updated

7 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Low Stress NTNP Cycle, then hitting it hard again next month

I'm off everything this month because just everything was off kilter. First off, I ordered some more of the p ... Updated

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

January - first cycle of 2018

Well I've been keeping journal entries but marking them private, so I guess I'll make this one public. We're ... Updated

5 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Our last big effort was a bust.

12 dpo - Well, on CD30 now. I think I have the ovulation date right - and it was like day 18 - crazy late for ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Insult to Injury: A Tale of Bad Bedside Manner

Yesterday I called the doctors office to cancel my HCG blood test since my tests had been negative since Frida ...

4 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago