Posts by calvingirl

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Trigger shot and Pulp Fiction

So I went to my CD12 scan of follicles at my RE's, and I had three, one mature, two not. 17, 14 and 11. Howe ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

August 2017 Babies!

And On to The Next... 15th cycle for me. This is a group for all the women with EDD of August 2017 and hoping ...

109 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

June 2017 Babies!

For all the ladies with cycles that give them a hopeful EDD of/on/around June 2017, join us! AFM, 13th time ...

184 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

No Cancer!! Yay!

I know I shouldn't have been worried, but my grandmother had uterine cancer at 41 - the same age as I am - so ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Update on Testing, D&C recovery and such

I got all my testing back - my blood tests anyway. I'm still waiting on pathology. I'm skipping ahead. I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Mid-to-High FSH and Low Estradiol - Anyone have experience?

I just got my labs back and I have a FSH of 11.1, which is a little high but not too bad for 41 yrs. The numb ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New Year, New Plan

Update on me. I'm on ovulation day today but we aren't really trying that much this cycle. I just went to th ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

July 2017 Babies!!

For all the potential mommies of July 2017 babies. I'm going to start Vitex this month, since four rounds o ...

113 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropp ...

214 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month! I'm on CD2 and deep in shark w ...

244 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago