Community post

Discussion

July 2017 Babies!!

For all the potential mommies of July 2017 babies.

I'm going to start Vitex this month, since four rounds of Clomid didn't work. May we all have a month of bfps!

Not going to try so hard. Need a mental break, I think.

113 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 113 Replies | Last Page

AF got me yesterday as well. Keep your head up CalvinGirl! I'm sure your BFP is approaching :) What advice does your doctor give you?

7 years ago

CD 2 for me today. Here's to hoping October will be a lucky month for us!

7 years ago

Well, I'm just seeing my OB right now, and she put me on the Clomid, but they can't really do anything more than that. I go back next month and I'll get a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist and then I'll take the next step.

I just feel bad. I promised my DH we wouldn't go the fertility clinic route, but now he sees me so upset about it, he's agreed to it just to make me happy.

7 years ago • Post starter

CD6 for me. Also started Vitex and Maca this month. Have you noticed any difference in how your feeling or your temps? I noticed I have an increased sex drive and also my temps seem a lot more level and less "rocky mountains". Wondering if it could be due to the supplements or maybe just a coincidence. Hoping we all get BFPs this month!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

@Calvingirl- you should not feel bad about wanting to go to fettility clinic. I'm sure you've mad sacrifices for your husband and now it's his turn to support you. Happy wife, Happy life lol!

Fingers crossed for BFP for all if us.

7 years ago

I had a short af only 4 days... I am CD 6 today. Guess I best get me some opks and start testing ...

User Image

7 years ago

I'll join you ladies in this cycle if that's okay. AF got me yesterday.

DH and I officially started TTC in October last year, so this month marks 1 year of trying for baby. We've had 2 pregnancies and 2 losses in that time. (1 at 6 weeks and 1 at 12 weeks). This will be our second cycle trying after our most recent loss.

This cycle I'm on a baby aspirin and a high dose of folate supplements as recommended by my doc.

Hoping that this is our month.
Baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Morning,

Well I have good news. I got my BFP this morning!!!!
Im in total shock as my temp has stayed above base line but not massively.
Im 12 dpo (according to FF) as I ovulated early on CD12.
Clearblue digi says 2-3 weeks and FRER is a very strong positive so not really sure how that works as I think i should only be 1-2....but who cares....im pregnant!

Just to tell you all that I had lost hope this cycle as I had PMS cramps.....turns out that I do not know my body and that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are identical so do not ever loose hope!!!

My EDD is technically the 19 June but I think this will change when I get my scan done and come a little earlier.

Baby dust to every one and Im sure I will see some of you in the June baby group!!!

7 years ago

Welcome ALittleFaith - I've been trying for over a year as well. I'm so sorry for your losses. They're heartbreaking, I know. Hopefully the baby aspriin and the folate will help. I'm on both of those as well.

Congratulations hugs!! To have a 2-3 week on a digital means you have nice strong progression. Maybe it's twins?? Keep us posted. Congrats again and hope you have an easy and successful pregnancy.

Me, well when I thought AF got me, it was just toying with me....spotted for 3 days before it finally showed it's ugly face. So now I'm just CD3 and just finishing up.

Found out they are sending me out of town for two weeks for work. Looks like I might be able to get some BDing in before I leave, if I ovulate on time, but it'll be close. Might be a bust this month. :(

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies I was wondering if its ok to Join?

I am currently CD2 on my 5th round of Clomid. Going to try soy 150mg Cd1 -3 and Clomid 100mg 4 - 8. to see if that combination works.

I have been trying for a long time and I am running out of options.
We cant afford IVF and my DH is not keen on adoption

Anyway I am pulling out all the stops on this cycle hoping we get our soon

to all you lovely ladies this cycle

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo