Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 214 Replies | Last Page

I am cd 2 or 3 depending on how you look at it as I started in the middle of the night...so I'm joining this board.. although I see that you might not have to Calvin.. good luck to you.

User Image

7 years ago

Im on cycle day 1, AF showed up and im upset.
We just started trying for our #3. Looking to give and receive support on this journey.

7 years ago

Welcome Trying and Charmed.
I had a little hopeful dip there, and even when AF came, I only had it for 36 hrs. Heavy, but for 36 hrs and completely clean. I ended up taking another pregnancy test before I started the next round of clomid last night just to be sure. It might have been a CP.

I had been taking baby aspirin to increase my lining, but had to quit last month because I had developed an ulcer - so no nsaids at all till it heals. Maybe I did catch an egg, but it didn't stick.

Well better luck this month. I'm taking a new vitamin, having DH take fertilaid this month, and coincidentally, DH's doctor just put him on amitriptyline for migraines and the side effect is increased sperm count. Hells Yah! I don't think he needs it, but I'll take any leg up at this point.

I'm CD4 now. Hope all you ladies are doing well!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, anyone here on Clomid this cycle? I'm starting my 3rd round, days 3-7.

Joining the May board - I am pretty sure I am out for April...just waiting on AF to show.

Good luck ladies - this is our month!

7 years ago

Kind of new here and joining! Im currently on CD 4 (4th day of bleeding from my pregnancy loss) and so my due date is no long in April. Praying Ill be due in May though.

7 years ago

Im on CD6 and will be starting my ovulation tests in a day or two. I just hate this waiting game.
Lets hope this is our month girls!!

7 years ago

awebste
I hope AF doesnt show up and you dont have to join us, but if she does welcome to May babies :) This is our last BFN!!

Mrs.Beason09
So sorry for your loss...hopefully this will be your lucky month!!

7 years ago

Hey girls,
I'm CD9, waiting to Ovulate. I had the worst nightmare last night and woke up crying. It was just a dream about my DH being mean to me, and not caring that he hurt my feelings, and the stepkids being awful and drawing on walls and I was so frustrated. Anyway, total hormonal dream. Hoping that means the clomid is going to give me a good surge and drop a couple of eggs! I would love twins.

calvingirl, Im hoping for twins as well. Ive conceived twins twice, but they didnt make it. First two miscarried before I even knew I was pregnant (was on BC so wasn't aware and had to have a D&C) and the second set baby a passed to vanishing twin syndrome and baby b passed 45 minutes after birth to Potter's Syndrome. So praying for living twins! ???? Doesnt matter gender to be honest, but would love either two boys or one of each. You?

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo