Posts by calvingirl

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

And just like that...poof!... He's gone.

I've lost it already. Yesterday at 14 dpo, the lines looked fainter but I was hoping it was just diluted pee o ...

9 Comments     1    

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Whirlwind of Emotions...

I feel a little numb about succeeding now. Just posted a new test - lines are darker, so I feel better. 13 d ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Could this be it? After two years??

Omgomgomgomg!! I took a test with fmu, saw a vvfl but I thought it was an evap because I went back to sleep ...

12 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

April baby cycle

Well last month I didn't catch the egg after the HSG, but this month I'm back on the femara so maybe that'll h ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Half is better than nothing...

So I got the Femvue/HSG done last week and it wasn't too bad, pain-wise. That might have been because my mom ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Well the VooDoo didn't work, lets see if Bubbles do it...

I actually had a short cycle and AF came a day or two early this last month. I'm scheduled for my Femvue/HSG ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

June - Used to be my favorite month of the year, now I dread it.

June was always my favorite month of the year. The most beautiful weather...pools and sunshine and tans and n ...

6 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Anyone had a Femvue and gotten bfp shortly after? What should I expect?

I've heard the Femvue is easier than the hsg procedure, but my cervix is wicked sensitive and traumatized. I'm ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017. I'm so excited I get to try ...

93 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Month 2 of Femara and A Fortuitous Oops.

This month I grabbed for my RLS meds on my nightstand and took two, then wondered why on earth they weren't wo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago