Community post

Journal

Our last big effort was a bust.

12 dpo - Well, on CD30 now. I think I have the ovulation date right - and it was like day 18 - crazy late for me because of the clomid. I'm crampy this morning though, and not spotting yet, but AF will probably be here by tomorrow. Have exhausted tons of pregnancy strips in the last two days, including two frers but nothing. 99% sure I'm out. This was our last month really trying and I'm devastated. We won't prevent, but I'm going to stop tracking and I promised DH no more scheduled BD sessions. It's killing our intimacy after more than 2 years of TTC unsuccessfully after Oscar's death. We've only been married 3 years and we've spent the entire marriage either pregnant, grieving or chained to an ovulation calendar and fertility meds, desperately trying to get pregnant again.

I'm more than 42 years old now (and I was never fertile Myrtle even in my youth), and I must come to terms with the reality that the next baby of mine I'll hold will probably be a grandchild. But I don't want to. It's like losing Oscar all over again. I'll never nurse a baby again. I'll never get to see MY child in the clothes and carrier that I bought for Oscar, that I never got to use. I have a closet filled with stuff I'll have to give away, one thing at a time.

I don't know how I'm going to get through work. This is so hard. Thank goodness I have off tomorrow. I just have to keep it together today...

3 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Oh I am so sorry. I'm praying for you, and I hope that you will get a "surprise" one of these days when you least expect it. Big Big Hugs!

User Image

6 years ago

I gave it everythin I had for nearly 4 years.... Fertility meds, IUI, timed Intercourse, opks, temping, you name it, I did it.... Im glad your not giving up completely, because sometimes the right time is not our time. Don't ask me why after trying so hard that is happens on a month that you make love one time during the fertile.period because your too busy and stressed out selling a house? It's just crazee how things happen sometimes. Prayers that in the very moment when you loosen the reigns, that God gives you your hearts desires!

Mill

6 years ago

Sending you lots of hugs !

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo