Community post

Journal

Last chance at a 2018 baby...

I'm on CD6 and have started a 3-7 day run of high dose 10mg letrozole (femara). Plus I got back on some prenatals that don't smell like fish (Target carries vegan prenatals - who knew!?) DH is on board and seems to be in an upswing this month (he has migraines in clusters and it really kills the mood, poor guy.) He'll have about 3 bad months in a row, then a couple months pain free.

My EDD if successful this month would be around Dec 31/Jan 1st, but because of my history, any successful pregnancy would be induced a week or two early. So I'm crossing my fingers for the only Christmas present I want this year!!

UPDATE   CD10 - Fertile week starts. OPKs starting to get darker and my bloating is bad. I feel like I can feel the follicles swelling up. Hopefully on the right side because my left tube is blocked. No other side effects from the femara though, and I finished those days ago. Should O on Tuesday.
CD13 - Positive OPK yesterday and I reliably ovulate 36-48 hrs after, so O-day will be right on time tomorrow. Getting BD in tonight. Couldn't sleep well last night - hot and antsy. Very bloated. Hopefully lots of mature follies.
CD14 - Last night after 1am (so technically CD14) I had horrible cramps for about an hour - almost went to ER they were that bad. Finally stopped. Then this morning my BBT had a temp spike. So I think that was ovulation. Hopefully it actually dropped some eggs instead of just a cyst or something. We had BD'd twice a couple hours before so I'm VERY happy about the timing. :)
1dpo - Another temp spike even higher this morning, so definitely ovulated. Still slightly sore/crampy in ovary region. Both sides evenly - can't tell if I popped an egg on each side or what. Guess you really can't tell that by feeling anyway. It's nice to speculate though. I had dream about twins - wishful thinking, I know, but I'd love multiples.
2dpo - Temp up again. I've never had it up this high before. It was at 98.79!! Even when I was pregnant I barely ever broke 98. My regular temp is low 97s. I just found out that my DH BD'ing twice in an hour really improves sperm count, and we did it twice three nights in my fertile week, including 2hrs before I'm pretty sure I ovulated! I'm so excited. We did something right. 8 more days before I begin my tortuous POAS obsession...
7dpo - Temps holding steady up high, except for a short dip this morning, which I hope is implantation. I've been crampy since last night. I also want to sleep all the time...just all the time. I'll test in a couple of days. I ordered new tests and new vitamins.

7 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Good luck! I am thinking of you!!

6 years ago

Good luck. Fingers crossed for you

6 years ago

TTC #2; 16dpo; faint bfp last 3 days ; brown spotting today; 1 day late ; History of 9 Chemical Pregnancies and 1 baby girl 1-1-16

6 years ago

I'm 8dpo, first month trying for first baby. All very scary but exciting!
Not expecting much with it all being so new but would be a lovely surprise as I have PCOS so my cycles can vary a bit!

Good luck to us

6 years ago

Everything crossed for you

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

6 years ago

Could you tell which side your cramps were on?? Hopefully those eggs popped from your right side!! :)

<a href=

6 years ago

I felt cramping on both sides actually, and last time I was monitored on femara, I developed good follies on both sides, so I'm hoping one popped from the right side where the clear tube is. I'm also hoping that the left fallopian tube was only spasming when I had my HSG, and not completely blocked. She couldn't tell, so it's still up in the air.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo