Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Felurian I'm cd10 today as well so we have a few cycle buddies.
My Mucous is till pretty sticky but getting thinner. Not much there really. Donor is coming and will do an insemination around midnight tonight. Then we will do another around dinner time tomorrow so hoping for some good mucous showing up. Will probably use preseed to give the swimmers something to move through. Opk are still pretty faint but getting a bit darker. Hoping for a positive tomorrow. Might see if I can get another insem Thursday if ibdont have a temp rise by then

7 years ago

11 dpo ... bfn

User Image

7 years ago

I'm sorry, Trying_For_Another. When is AF due?

AFM, I'm 8 or 9dpo and only 4 days till AF is due (I ovulated late), and BFN.

I know its early, but I still feel pessimistic. I shouldn't, my temps are still up, but I feel nothing. I felt pregnant with Oscar (my last) but nothing right now. Not even PMS. No symptoms. Just a tickle in my throat, but I think I'm just getting my son's cold.

My birthday is next week. I'll be 41. I'd like to be a newly pregnant 41, but if I'm not, I'm gonna be a very drunk 41.

7 years ago • Post starter

Calvingirl,

I can understand the pessimistic. I spent 10 years convincing my dh to ttc. Essure, 2 coworkers pregnant, sister pops out 3 kids, and Essure reversal later, I'm seriously ready to call it quits. I've wanted to be a mom my whole life and it's seeming like it won't happen.

I'm at least 16dpo, 1 day spotting, and other little odd items, but 5 BFNs, I'm swinging back and forth between hope and giving up. AF due July 20. Nada.

Happy Early birthday! GL and Baby Dust your way!

7 years ago

Mystic I say that every month but gotta keep on trying. With my second son we tried for 7 mths. The 8th month is was like all night hot sex and bam! Pregnant!! I was 21 ur old then. I'm 42 now
I'm cd 9 on my 9th cycle just got my first sight of ewcm. Still slightly creamy. Opk neg. feeling some ovary twinges. Everything going in the right direction
Happy early bday Calvin. Had a little wine last night myself.
Fruit how is things your way

7 years ago

af due in 3 days.. hopefully i just tested too soon

User Image

7 years ago

Mystic - how long have you been TTC? I understand to some extent the battle with hubby! I spent 3 yrs after we were first married trying to convince him to TTC. And once we finally started, it took 9 months. I'll never forget taking a FRER and getting a negative when AF was due. A week later AF still hdnt shown. Took a CB test in the mall bathroom and it was a blaring BFP!!!!!! I almost hyperventilated!!!!!

We have 3 girls now and my youngest is 7. We talked about having #4 after she was born but DH has been hot and cold on the idea for 7 years!!! It was driving me nuts! He has some physical health issues and was worried about havng a baby....we talked it through and came up with a plan :)

We are on our 4th cycle. We got pg right away but it was a chemical pg.

Dont give up!!!! :)

7 years ago

ozcanuck01, we've been trying since February this year. I had my Essure reversal in January. I haven't had an HSG done since the surgery, so don't even know if my tubes healed shut or open, which further compounds the issue. Surgery and normal doctor both suggested waiting until at least August before doing HSG.

I spent 2 years trying to convince him with no luck, which lead to the Essure. Then another 8. I could accept 9-12 months on average if I hadn't had the Essure and everything was normal, but that Essure puts a wrench in it and each month neg seems to say your tubes are shut. AF is a week overdue for me now and BFN. Hoping HCG levels still low.

I'm trying to stay strong, but the emotional ups and downs are a bit much for me to handle. I feel for every lady who has miscarried. The pain of wanting a child and thinking you'll never even get to try for one and have one is unbearable. To have and lose? Has to be even more devastating.

7 years ago

Mystic - If nothing happens this month, then next month you'll be able to have the HSG done. AT least that way you'll know what's going on inside. I think all the not knowing makes it so hard!

I'm on CD 14 today. I took an OPK this morning. It's getting darker but it's not close to the color of the control line so it's not a positive yet.

I feel like throwing up this morning. If I was in my TWW, I'd take it as a good sign, but I don't even think I O'd yet!!!!

7 years ago

Well cd12 and my cervix is finally soft and open. Mucous is ew and my donornleft yesterday. I think I'm ovulating today though as I've had lots of twinges on the right side for about two days now. I've read that the twinges usually happen a day or two before the egg actually releases so [fx]
Was able to inseminate yesterday around 330 and Monday at about midnight. Mondays was a large amount as well so hoping the swimmers made it through the medium open cervix.
Oh and i got my positive opk yesterday at around lunch

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo