Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 244 Replies | Last Page

I wish I could help you ladies answer questions about what you feel and when, but after I stopped BC 6 years ago, I've been blessed to be 99% of the time symptom free other than a chocolate craving. 1% of the time I might have cramping I feel around AF, but other than that, AF shows, I feel nothing the entire time. AF ends and that's that.

Sorry!

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

5dpo nothing really to report here other than so bloated and feeling some pressure.

hope all is well today!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Well 5dpo and nothing to report yet. Took a lot longer for my cervix to form up and close this month. Not sure why that is. Temp is staying up which is good. Mucous is same as other months without the large gobs on 2dpo. Gonna try my hardest to wait until Monday to test as that will be 10dpo. Will try not to symptom spot too much but I always say that

7 years ago

Hey all!
I'm 3dpo and this is my first month ttc, how soon is everyone testing? I think I'm going to start at 8dpo, too soon??

7 years ago

@pnw_21 I would be lying if I said I hadn't tested already and I believe I am 7dpo. LOL My first child I tested at 9dpo and got my first faint positive - so its really hard to say. I think it depends on how sure you are of when you ovulated.

As much as I tell myself I will not symptom spot - I sit here and find myself analyzing everything.......

7 years ago

Fruit - HA HA HA with not testing until 10dpo and not symptom spotting. I'm 4dpo and that FRER in my purse is calling my name!!! I might as well pee on money and flush it down the toilet at this point....but it still calls to me.....

PNW - the longer you can hold off from testing, the better...but not all of us have the patience...... Some people start to see lines around 8dpo, but that is still early and not everyone gets a positive that soon. The down side to testing so early is that you can detect chemical pregnancies which can be heartbreaking. If I hadn't have tested before AF was due, I wouldn't have known about the chemical pregnancy!

7 years ago

4dpo. Temp slightly down from yesterday 97.60. DD kept mom on the edge of the bed all night, woke up to use rest room and had a hot flash or two. Will be going to Houston this weekend to school clothes shop and just to get away from home. Will give me a few days to resist symptom checking. Will test Wednesday.

7 years ago

ozcanuck01 - I couldn't agree more. The longer you can hold off the better. I also had a chemical last month as was heartbroken as I didnt even know they existed before it happened to me.

Im TTC number 1 so everything is new to me. Can anyone help answer this for me....i got a positive OPK at midday and night of the 29th and also morning of the 30th. By evening of the 30th it was negative. What day/date do i count as 1DPO?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Baby dust to everyone!

7 years ago

Hugs- without temping there is no way to confirm ovulation. Are you checking mucous and cervical position as well? With opk only you can estimate ovulation to be around July 31-Aug 1, but like I said there is no way to say you actually ovulated. Opk just tells you that your body is planning on ovulating. There are months where I get two sets of positive opk more than 3 days apart.
Afm I still don't have any symptoms. Had another temp rise this morning which is pretty typical for me. Hopefully I can hold out to Monday or Wednesday to test

7 years ago

hugsandsmiles - I agree with fruit-loops there no real way to know for sure unless you are ovulating. but like she said if you are going off opks alone the 31-1 would be 1dpo.

AFM- 6DPO and I had a huge temp drop this morning as well as cramping, anxiety where I feel like a cant catch my breath, headache and tired. I don't know if this is good or bad. It could all be a fluke I was tossing and turning so that could be the reason for my temp drop and also why I am tired today. but here's to being hopefully..

Hope everyone else is doing well today

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo