Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 244 Replies | Last Page

I had an ovarian cyst form on my left ovary and fallopian tube. The cyst was filled with teeth, hair and solid tissue. It served no purpose, it was the size of an orange and there was no way that my body could absorb it (break it down) naturally. It caused internal discomfort and pressure on my bladder.

7 years ago

@chicks I'm right there with you, CD4 and AF on her last day here too. Hoping I get it this round, would make a great birthday present for my boyfriend

7 years ago

redrocketwagon - I am so sorry to hear that.. It sounds so painful! Good luck on everything and hope we all see our soon.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies

13 DPO and another getting so frustrated and disappointed. My temp did drop slightly today but it's still well above pre o temps. My luteal phase is normally no longer than 12 days so I guess should be showing her face today. I am having some slight cramping and backache but I've pretty much had that all week as well as mild headaches. Getting so sick of seeing I guess I now know yesterdays weird light red circle in the result window of the cheapie test was definitely a evap or similar.
Sorry be so negative today getting so heartbroken that trying for this rainbow baby isn't happening. Every month I think the signs are looking good only to be disappointed.

Hope you other ladies are having a better month and that you have some exciting news to share

7 years ago

Well, started spotting today. CD 25....probably not a good sign.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

AnnabelleT - Don't loose hope just yet. Not everyone sees a BFP at 13dpo! When I got pregnant with my first child I had taken a FRER 2 days before my period and got a BFN...I was heart broken! I cried and cried...we had been trying for 9 months. A few days passed and no AF so I took another test (not FRER...it was Clearblue) and it was VERY positive! I was shocked!!!!!

I'm on CD10 of our 4th month TTC. I bought some OPKs last night and thought I'd give them a try. I'm not sure how they will help seeing as we will probably DTD ever 2nd day anyway so it won't really matter when I O. It'll just give me a better idea when I can start testing I suppose! LOL

Goodluck ladies!

7 years ago

I agree...dont loose hope....you may have implanted late and it will still take a few days for it to show up!

I am sitting and impatiently waiting for O. I had a chemical last month so have no idea if i count the bleeding as CD1 and when (or even if) I O this month. Does anyone know?

People that say have a child is difficult (Im TTC number 1) don't ever say that it starts the moment you decide to TTC with all the waiting and having no control.

baby dust to all
xxx

7 years ago

Hey, good to see you chicks.
Cd7 for me and I'm starting opks today. Usually ov between cd10-14 so donor is coming Sunday and Tuesday again this cycle which will be cd9 and cd11. Last cycle ended abruptly 4 days early and I had the flu right before ov so hopefully this cycle with be better and easier to follow.

Hugs are you temping to track ov? I find it really helpful to know what's going on and I can see the day I ov clear as day once I take into account cervical mucous, poitiin and bbt pattern

7 years ago

Hey guys, I have a question....AF started later in the evening on July 13, but wasn't in full swing until the 14th. Which date would you use as the start??? I was using the 13th, but maybe it should be the 14th?

hugsandsmiles - I had a CP our first month trying (May) and bleeding happened on CD26 when normally it would be 30-31. I was about 13 dpo.

The next cycle after the CP was really strange. I had symptoms like I o'd early (I didn't use an OPK), and so I started counting my DPO. I tested at 7 or 8dpo and got a faint positive, then again at 9dpo...but it never got darker and eventually I didn't get any more positives and then my period didn't come early like I expected if I had have ovulated early...it came right on time.

that means that when I was taking the HPTs, I was actually ovulating. I know people will swear black and blue that a hpt can't pick up an LH serge but I disagree! I did tons of research and found out it happens to lots of people, depending on the type of pregnancy test you use, and it has to be a VERY strong LH serge (which can happen after a MC).

Last month we were on holidays and it was difficult to DTD with 3 kids hanging around! LOL So I'm hopeful that this cycle will be it for me!

7 years ago

Oz I hate it when AF does that. I would use the 13th.
Fruit....how's my girl?? I'm cd 5. AF gone. Drinking my green tea, taking Mucinex and since I've gained about 8 lbs in last 2 mths I'm back on my exercise kick. DH hates when I go on a diet, if Moma on a diet, everybody on a diet. I've already cut out caffeine just going to cut out bread,chips,cookies, you know if it taste good don't eat it. Except we are going on a date this weekend and having sushi. So excited.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo