Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Pos Opk, O pains all day, lots of ewcm. Praying to the baby gods that tonight is the night!

7 years ago

I battle the same thing every month. Ever since my miscarriage, myPMS symptoms have been just like pregnancy. Some months I'll have 20 symptoms. How am I not pregnant?!? Usually I feel like normal again by the end if my period. It sucks, I know. Huggs.

7 years ago

Af has arrived =(

User Image

7 years ago

Just when I was thinking maybe, I was a day late, no symptoms AF was coming and my temps still way up.... Spent an hour last night on here reading about women who don't get Bfps till days after their missed period. Then...

My temp plunged an entire degree this morning and shark week came with a vengeance. So I'm out. A May baby it is...
Good luck everyone. I'm hoping I see lots of Bfps from all of you in the next couple of weeks.

Trying.... I'm bummed too. So sorry.

7 years ago • Post starter

Calvin and Trying. sorry ladies. AF is so cruel.
I have decided this is my last month. DH finds a way to screw up our best bd days. So I'm done. Second baby was his idea and he isn't giving it is all so I'm done stressing over it, I'm 42 years old, I ain't got time to be f'ing around. This has consumed my life the last 9 mths. All the work I put into educating myself to increase our chances but if you don't bd then there is zero chance. So I'm over it. Temp 97.02 down from yesterday so no official O.

7 years ago

@calvin @trying - so sorry AF has showed. She is a cruel bitch.

@chicks I am sorry to hear that your so stressed out and that DH isn't putting the same commitment forward to have another baby. I know all too well how much it can consume our lives trying to know everything about our bodies to get the timing down just right. I hope your DH comes around and realizes that it takes the both of you to commit to make it happen! In the meantime I think you deserve some ME time! :) <3

afm: we tried the best we could this month - I think I am around 4dpo - if I ovulated at all. I gave up on the temping because it just wasn't accurate with DD still waking at least once a night. I believe I had a positive ovulation test so will see. I feel like we got the timing down - but I have felt like that before with no success, so here's hoping the next week goes by and I don't get too crazy lol

7 years ago

My darkest OPK was on CD17, although not close to being as far as the c line. Yesterday and today, the 2nd line is so faint, it's a squinter! So that would mean O would be yesterday or today! We haven'tdtd in 2 days! :/

7 years ago

After over a year of trying since our Chemical in June 2015. I got my bfp this past Friday! Been testing everyday since. I am so afraid it will be another chemical. Had some serious Nasuea and vomiting most of the week, and today it has turned off so far this morning. Which has me worried. I am exhausted though. Really hoping for a sticky baby

7 years ago

Hello, ladies! Oh what a relief to find a group of people who are TTC! Hoping to be able to talk and discuss and worry all together.
I have two children and one miscarriage in between them. I am 38 y.o and trying to have one more child. I am on cycle day 11, my cycle lasts about 30 days. Advanced digital ovulation test Clearblue showed flickering smily face second day in a row; I am thinking this is the time to try! THis is my first attempt to seriously try this time around so I don't have anything to compare it with (like the months before). We shall see!!!
Wishing everyone all the best and hoping to see positive pregnancy tests soon!

7 years ago

Chicks in sorry that you are so discouraged. I feel like giving up as well ing because it's so difficult to get timing right when my donor isn't close.
I think since timing was perfect this month as I got my 3rd high temp this morning to confirm ov, if this doesn't work I'm going to my doc to see if there is anything wrong. I'm only 30 and have been trying for 6 cycles now. I got pregnant with my son first 'try' while on birth control and not even tracking anything (1x having sex in over a year)
Really hoping this is my month

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo