Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 244 Replies | Last Page

8dpo. Absolutely nothing going on my way. Yesterday I felt some very mild cramp like feeling like pinching but other than that, nothing. Temp went back up a little from 97.58 to 97.77 today. So happy to be home and slept like I was dead. Woke up and realized I slobbered on my pillow, good thing it's laundry day!! Mini vaca was lots of fun and I think relaxed the stress of the tww. Plan on testing Wednesday but I may cave and do it way too super early and do one in the morning.

Ladies so sorry got you. I feel like my chances are very slim so I may be joining you for a May baby. May baby sounds great. I have an April, August, October and November babies and we have no May babies in the family.
Feel better soon.
Fruit can't wait to see your test this morning.

7 years ago

morning all!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

AFM- 10DPO I woke up and had another temp rise fingers crossed it doesn't come down. I got excited and tested this morning on an internet cheapie. I told myself don't worry only 10dpo it will probably show BFN no matter what.. I took it and I was right a BFN it could be line eye but it looks like there is something in the works. I hope to goodness its my .

to all!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I think I am out this month - BFN on all my tests so far and I think AF is just a waiting game now.

Good luck to all those still waiting to test!

7 years ago

I'm somewhere between 5-8 dpo, not 100% sure on when I o'd but haven't had many symptoms other than some vivid dreams, twinges in left lower abdomen where I had some cramping a few days ago as well, and some bloating. Going to test this Wednesday, if nothing even faint, I'll test again on Friday/Saturday.

7 years ago

Miam...no pic??

7 years ago

haha no chicks sorry .. Im going to probably do another one when I get home and see what It says, yay internet cheapies LOL

I think I mentally talked myself into believing I'm pregnant this month. I keep on looking at ways to tell hubby were pregnant. lol

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

for you miam. will be looking for a picture
afm my test was darker this morning and i took a cb digi and it said pregnant 1-2wks so i know my levels are going up because it said not pregnant yesterday (i know i'm a poas addict)
i'll keep doing wondfo until friday and post a pic of fridays test when i take it.
for the rest of you

7 years ago

ok so because i only had 1 test left i decided to take it tonight - would love your opinions? i have never used these tests before and not sure if my eyes are just seeing things or if its a false positive? from what i understand false positives are rare - but it would be my luck.....plus i don't know how reliable these cheapies are?

i think ill just wait and see if AF comes from here on out...lol i feel like she is on her way - so i don't know....

7 years ago

I see it awebste !!! Congrats!!! Yey April....keep the BFPs coming!!

7 years ago

@fruit - i don't know if i am 12 dpo or not - its just my best guess....my cycles have been a-wall since getting back after having my daughter last august.

still not sure i trust it......im so skeptical.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo