Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 244 Replies | Last Page

I'm at cd9 and donor was suppose to come today but I don't have any fertile mucous so we are planning for tomorrow. I took an epo in hopes of helping out the mucous a bit. Might just be looking at a slightly later ov closer to cd14. Cervix is starting to soften a bit so maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. Temps are steady at 97.52

7 years ago

CD 18 here....waiting and hoping to ovulate soon. CM starting to look promising, strong ferning, negative cbdigital smiley opk. Just for the fun of it, took an expired cheapie opk and it looked pretty good so will try to dtd tonight... although when you're co-sleeping with a one year old things get difficult. :)

We're headed out of town tomorrow to my sisters, but she already told me that she knew that I'd be Oing while we were there and that if we needed some alone time she would watch the baby while We snuck off to another room! What a great sister! Well here's hoping that this month is a good month for all of us!

7 years ago

Hi, I'm hoping it would be okay for me to jump in here. I found a lot of friends and comfort here when I was TTC my daughter and wanted to find a new group.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

7 years ago

jku394 - Sorry....

sheebee82 - You do have a great sister! LOL

I'm on CD13. I started using OPKs this month. I remember trying to use them years ago but I don't remember sticking with it long enough to ever find out when I was ovulating. I bought some cheap ones from the dollar store. The last few days they have been super faint, but this morning the 2nd line was a little more noticeable. Hopefully that means I'll get a positive OPK soon. We've been DTD anyway..... :)

We started using Astroglide TTC (which is like Preseed).

7 years ago

ITS O WEEK!!!!! Cd 8 still nothing going on my way. I did an Opk last night, neg but not by much. I'm going to start testing twice a day starting today incase I O early. I got my first pos the evening of cd 10 last mth
Sheebee I feel your pain with the 1 yr kicking, cover stealing, bed hogging, mood killing co sleeper. Can I come to your sisters? We are looking forward to nap times and pray she falls asleep earlier this week.
Welcome to all our new supporters. Baby dust to us all.

7 years ago

hi again girls.. I`m trying to follow (been working a lot lately). Welcome to those who joined =)

Sorry for af jku =( sending you positive vibes!
Sorry also annabelle, for next cycle!! this is good if you had ovulation this cycle, positive vibes for you too!

To those post-O,. Hope those temp rises means some =D

And sheebee, your sister is really cool haha. I can`t even imagine how you BD with a 1 year old around in cosleeping (as just "around" is hard enough to get time alone hehe)

As for me .. still waiting for "something"... No sign of O or AF... I`ve had some symptoms temp is steady and OPK are all neg, I`m worrying just little because they are all a little dark but never pos. I just hope it`s not something going wrong and only my body readjusting. Still I can`t wait for something to show to know that everything is alright. Been almost a month since IUD removal...

To all!! Thinking of you girls =)

7 years ago

OPK & O question - Can you get EWCM before a + opk? I took an OPK this morning and it's not positive yet, but it's a little darker than yesterdays....and I've just noticed I've got some EWCM but it's not a large amount. Does the EWCM (even though it's not a lot) mean that I'm ovulating? How long does the EWCM usually last?

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and sure hope that stays away from everyone for at least 11 months!!:)

JKU I am so sorry about AF!

trying and Calvin- I sure hope this is your month!!

Good Luck fruit and chicks !

welcome felurian!

AFM- CD14 no positive OPK yet but I usually don't O until around CD21. I am starting to see some changes in my CM so I'm hoping I will ovulate a little earlier and we catch the little bean. still doing the self fertility massage everyday I have notice a lot more cramps here and there so hopefully its working!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

ohh and PS- ozcanuck01 I always start seeing EWCM before a positive OPK I can't speak for everyone that's just how I am. For me it usually lasts a few days either stops on or a day before or after O. but everyone is completely diff. Some women don't see EWCM at all and still O.
If your getting EWCM around the time your suppose to Ovulate than BD your most likely in your fertile phase!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

ozcanuck- good luck! OPKs can be frustrating because it can take so long to see results. I hope the line gets super dark for you soon! How long are your cycles usually? And I think it's normal for EWCM to show up before a pos OPK. It can come any time during the fertile period, and the few days before ovulation are very fertile. It's a really good sign! Or, is it possible you O'ed already and missed the surge with the OPKs? Do you test multiple times a day? Either way, really good sign :)

Chicks cheetah- Yay for O week! We're close in our cycles! I'm on CD 10. It's great to have a cycle buddy

lorelly- If it's been a month since you had the IUD out something should happen soon! I can sometimes take a while for everything to get back in sync. I'm sure it won't be long now.

Thanks for welcoming me. It took 3.5 years and infertility treatment to get pregnant with my daughter, who is now 2 1/2. I had implanon for about a year and just had it removed about six weeks ago. I'm absolutely shocked that I had a regular cycle after. I picked up Clearblue digital OPKs just to see what was going on, and I had a high days and a peak day. I hadn't had a cycle without medications since my first miscarriage.

Today is CD 10 and I had a high reading yesterday. Last cycle I had 4 high readings then a peak. I'm stupidly hopeful that I will continue to have normal cycles and ovulate on my own from now on! I'm not sure how much it will matter, though, because I was diagnosed with partially blocked fallopian tubes before my daughter. I'm not sure I can be hopeful that was magically fixed, as well.

Just keeping fingers crossed that I might do this naturally this time

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo