Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Cd 13 had a slight temp drop 97.06 down from 97.4 yesterday . Tested about 1 hour early since I got woke up when the electricity went out( country life) but had a built in generator installed when we built our new house so all is well and have a/c to keep this fat girl cool. Bd 3 nights in a row! Dh has stepped up his game. Hopefully will get that temp rise tomorrow and start the tww.

7 years ago

Ozcanuck I know what you mean with the opk getting mixed up...Can't see your picture... Maybe your darkest was the good one?
My temp juste went higher this morning and I haven't had any pos. opk just dark ones... And I never get temps that high unless I have ovulated so I'm really confused too !

Trying, still crossing fingers for you

Good luck Chicks , hope this is it =D

everyone!

7 years ago

CD15 and got my temp rise this morning. Looks like another tww has begun. Hoping and praying for a sticky bean and a stressless two weeks.

7 years ago

Well, still no O for me, CD 24. Negative Opks and no temp spike. Maybe no egg this month. I know that since I'm still BFeeding that things can be irregular, plus I've never been crazy regular anyway....but it's still hard. No egg=no chance :(

I'm very hopeful for this group though....know I'm stalking if not talking!

7 years ago

Yay Fruit!! If I O today we will cycle buddies again. He has a tournament this weekend so I hope to bd before he goes.

7 years ago

Good morning all!

I hope your all doing well so far...

AFM- I got my temp rise this morning . just need two more days of high temps to confirm ovulation. Kinda dissapointed DH and I didn't get to BD last night he was so tired from work. But technically we did in the early morning yesterday so hoping that will be good enough. Still didn't tell my DH I have ovulated or about my surge just didnt want to stress him out. I will try to get it in today and hopefully tomorrow not that it will make much of a difference ya never know.

Fruit looks like were in the tww week wait together what about you chicks.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi future Mammas,

I'm 5 dpo today. We've been trying for about 4 years now, with one miscarriage about 2 years ago. Every month I still have hope. I can't take any form of hormone due to a birth control caused embolism 6 years ago. So we do fertility diet, maca, green tea, Robitussin, baby aspirin, etc.

So far this TWW I have an amazing runny nose that allergy meds can't seem to touch, strange smelling pee, and insomnia (which I had last time). An April baby would be perfect timing for us. Please, please, please!

Baby Dust!

7 years ago

Curiosity question Ladies -

Has any of you thought you were pregnant, had symptoms, and started your period? How long after your period started did your symptoms go away? I'm still having symptoms, but I never had a positive test, so the hormones couldn't have been that high. Would it take three plus days for things to level out and for the symptoms to go away?

I really want the comfort of my coffee and still off it. I want the heightened smell to go away. The craving for grilled cheese sandwiches to go away. I want it all to stop so I can better take stock in a less emotional state to consider whether I want to try again or not, but all these symptoms and period simply keep reminding me that I failed this cycle.

My doctor did have me go test my hcg levels yesterday, so I guess I'll know if I ever was pregnant to start with or not. I'm seriously considering this all to be psychosomatic.

7 years ago

I battle the same thing every month. Ever since my miscarriage, myPMS symptoms have been just like pregnancy. Some months I'll have 20 symptoms. How am I not pregnant?!? Usually I feel like normal again by the end if my period. It sucks, I know. Huggs.

7 years ago

Since I got off BC 8 years ago, I have NEVER really had symptoms with AF. It shows up with maybe some minor cramps the first day, then nothing. At most my craving for chocolate goes up the week or so before AF shows. Otherwise, I get lucky. Easy, quick, no headaches, cramps, or anything else. Smooth AF.

All of this is new as of this month.

My prayers and heart to all you ladies who have been trying for YEARS! I really hope your days come.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo