Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Tubal- don't worry. I'm sure u did O, i just like to be sure with BBT. If I did opk now it would be negative. Relax!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

LOL! I am actually.. just hate to think about all the technicalities lol. Thanks for the reassurance! :)

10 years ago

Scan went well! I have 2 great follicles 21 and 19. Dr said if progesterone level is 15 or higher I will iui in March!!!!!!

10 years ago

Texas- Yay!!!!!!:-)

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Hi ladiesâ?¦
amommysluv- I do it too.. and I google "can you still be pregnant and have blood" Oh Godâ?¦ so many timesâ?¦ I'm glad I'm not alone, I always have a small hope I'm one of the weird ones!! LOL! Hang in there!

essemkay good to see you! Baby dust to you!!!

Texas- that's great!! Your follies are perfect sizes and so happy you have two to work with!! (You guys are still trying natural with no iui this cycle right?) I go tomorrow for my scanâ?¦ I hope I get good results like you!!

Tubal- I'm sure you ovulated tooâ?¦ and WOW on your hubbies sperm.. I don't think I've heard any post wash that high!!! Does he take anything? Fingers crossed one of them makes it!!!!!!!!

Sorry gotta runâ?¦ I just wanted to say hey to everyoneâ?¦
I go tomorrow for my day 12 scan so we'll see what they findâ?¦
Hugs to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Good luck miracle.
I am single so I am using donor spree and my 're is VERY particular as to when he will allow iui to take place

10 years ago

Yay texas! double the targets!! thats awesome!
Miracle, my dh just takes vitamins.. I posted a funny thing on the Feb board about him eating oysters, drinking pomegranate juice, and me coming home to him icing his balls, lol. I doubt that helped, but he had never been tested before.. They say I think anything after 50mil isn't that much better.. but i'll take every single one over it.. gives me more hope! :)
Newly, how you doing hun?

10 years ago

That's great Texas!

Good luck Miracle!

10 years ago

Those numbers look good Texas! I'm not single but as my handle would suggest, I use donor sperm as well. The window of opportunity is much smaller but they are really good at tracking ovulation times.

I've had 4 medicated IUI cycles that ended in BFN so I'm going to meet with the financial peeps at the RE to see what my options are for IVF. I've grown to care about ya'll though so I hope it's okay that I keep checking in and posting on your IUI board!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Pabbey you better stay in touch!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo