Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

351 - 360 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Wow that has to be frustrating. Could it b ovulation bleeding? I use to get that before I started the meds.

10 years ago

7dpo IUI

I'm up and about today after drinking 2 1/2 Litres of fluid yesterday. I also had to eat some protein (chicken patties).

Had a couple of strange cramps last night. I had no appetite yesterday but I notice it is back today tg

Looks like I might have to eat more

10 years ago

Jojogo, You could also be late do to excess progesterone from all of your corpus luteums if you had so many follicles. Why did they make you cancel, or did you choose to?

10 years ago

Holy moly I have a lot to catch up on! A week of being sick and away from my computer gets me waaaaay behind!

So, yesterday I went in for my ultrasound and I had four follicles that they measured (13 and 15 in my right...21 and 23 in my left). My RE made me trigger immediately after my ultrasound. I went in for my IUI today (its my 2nd one...first was last month). Husbands sperm count was 74 million with an 87% mobility! So obviously it's me that's the problem.

Ok....now it's time to catch up on everyones progress! :)

10 years ago

Wow amk! Awesome news

10 years ago

Hi Amk, they sould like good follicles :)

I'm 7dpo and my blood test for ovulation came back postive, nurse not surprised because she said I had a nice LH surge

10 years ago

Thanks everyone, it's helpful for me to hear the 'why's. I had 4 follies- we think it was just poor luck because I wasn't quite there on the Friday but on the Monday it had went too far. Docs are strict about having a max of 3 follies for iui.

I'm going to get in touch with doc in Monday I think and see what the next steps are. Really appreciate your input!

10 years ago

Sorry- just on your replies- the mid cycle bleed was not period like at all, and with only 4 follies might it still have been because of corpus luteums? I did wonder if it was maybe ovulation bleeding but shouldn't I still have AF already? I'm brand new to iui and learning stuff all the time with being part of this forum!!

10 years ago

awhittaker- yaay for new beginnings! I pray this IVF cycle is the lucky one for you with twins sweets!! Good luck and keep us posted on the progress!!

jojogo- I will venture out and say (this is the optimistic part of me coming out right now) that your CD21 slight bleed was implantation and the reason you are late for your period is because you are pregnant. Oh and the FRER isn't picking it up because sometimes it just doesn't... I've heard stories of women saying it never picked it up. Soooo, if I were you I'd get a blood test! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
I'm doing Gonal-F this time for the first time, did you also do Letrozole (Femara) with Gonal-F combo?
Really?? they cancelled your IUI b/c you had 4 mature follies?? My RE says the more mature follies the BETTER... I had 3 last time and I asked her if it wasn't enough and she said 'well, 4 would have been better'? LOL so weird how different clinics work!!!!???!!!

Amk- wow! nice!! 4 follies and 74million sperm. Girl, that is AMAZING!!!!! Good Luck!!!

opalfoxy- hoping those cramps mean something good ;)

Smith-awww... so sorry!! Totally, if you have coverage go for it! Ask them to give you the big gun drugs too to maximize your chances!!!!!!!!!!

Texas- you're a day ahead of me!! Good luck sweetie!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

10dpiui today and BFN. Grrr. I wasn't expecting anything else with my still fast response not under control. But I did have some nausea this week, so that got my hopes bubbling. Grrr. BFNs suck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo