Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Tubal- GOOD LUCK!!!=) How many follicies did you have? Did you do a trigger shot?

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Good luck Tcmc and Tubal - FX and Baby Dust!!!

10 years ago

I wish I knew.. I am doing an all natural, no meds, no ultrasounds this first try. I had a very strong + on my ov kit this morning..cd 19. here's hoping! Thanks for the well wishes TCMC!!

10 years ago

Thanks Amanda!! How are you doing?

10 years ago

Thanks Amanda!=) Was this month your 1st iui?

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Good luck! Tubal how did it go?

10 years ago

Tubal - Pretty good. I start Femara today and go for my follicle check on March 10th. FX!

Tcmc - February 12th was my first IUI with Femara after 3 rounds of Clomid and timed intercourse. Hoping 2nd time is a charm! :)

10 years ago

Tubal- all the best to you. We can be cycle buddies. I had strong positive OPK today, dtd soft cup in place. Testing date for me is march 9th. Hubby is scheduled to have his fourth semen analysis on the 10th an really praying for a BFP before that. If not March IUI it is.

Amommysluv- sorry AF came that can be so heart wrenching. Don't give up, praying for you all. Looking forward to some March BFP's.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

newly I would love to be cycle buddies! I haven't really had one as of yet! I'm excited! :) IUI went great.. I was nervous for nothing.. although it seemed so much more simple that I thought it would be.. We never really tested my dh prior to today, so we got that count back too.. the doc says he's super man lol 124 mil post wash! 400 mil something before... made me realize that my tubes must be in terrible shape from my reversal, but we did it once, and we can do it again. I figure 100 mil right there waiting for the egg will be our ticket! I have a silly question though.. my pos ovulation was today at 8am. it was already not as strong, not pos by 2 pm today.. they did the IUI at 4 pm.. is that considered good timing? I will dtd one more time tomorrow to hopefully help.. but I'm worried because I hear that the sperm that get washed only live 24 hours tops.. my ovulation might not take place for another 30 hours right? any ideas on this? Oh the stress! :)

10 years ago

Another pregnancy announcement, and my friend just went into labor. :-/ im happy but still slightly jealous. I guess that normal.. I am still feeling pinching and twinges in my sides and pelvis. Still slight cramps in my back too nothing like yesterday but still there. Wonder why. My period isn't very heavy but I know its a period. In back of my mind I am wishing im one of those weirdos that have a period like bleed and come to find out im pregnant and healthy. I know wishful thinking... im just reaching for straws now. So I decided no iui for March but definitely for April unless im granted with a bday wish of a baby.Im going to stay here though and cheer on everyone.. hope yall dont mind

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo