Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Lace- you're only 7 dpo! Think positive I know it's hard sometimes!!!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Yeah it is hard sometimes. I'm doing pretty well with this tee but I think this next week is the hardest. If IUI is gonna work for me this is the cycle it will. Everything as far as numbers has been just right so my fingers are still crossed :)

It's so nice to have all of you along on this journey. I didn't join the forum until after my 2nd IUI so I'm glad to be here

10 years ago

Kace my finger and ties are crossed for you. This is the longest I have waited to test. I think I'm scare for yet another bfn. This was our first iui so I know it's only 12% but that's so much better than our odds have been.

Kace, how many rounds have you done? All with hormones and trigger?

10 years ago

@flo- this was my 4th IUI. I've done 3 with femara and follistim and trigger and this one was my first try with Clomid. I responded much better with Clomid than the femara.

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I had my first IUI on Thursday. I have been super bloated and gassy with constant cramps. This is my third month trying with help. I start with femara on day 1-5, US on day 11 or 12, trigger shot if I have big follicles. This time we didn't do times intercourse. I am not going to get my hopes up. I feel like AF is going to come and disappoint me again.

It's obviously too early to be implantation cramps. I hope this is a sign for a bfp! I cramped the last two months too, but not until 5dpo. I'm a little worried. :/

10 years ago

amk - I have cramped on and off the whole time. Not sure what it means. Good luck to you though!

10 years ago

Hi everyone. It looks as tho I won't be joining you in March as I just got a bfp. I'm in shock and want to go to the fertility center right now for bloodwork but my nurse hasn't called me back...thank you for your stories and for telling me to stay positive. I hope that this next cycle is it for all of you!!!

10 years ago

Congrats flo!!!!!

10 years ago

I'm at the dr now for bloodwork. Nervous it might be a false positive just because I'm nervous in general.

10 years ago

Flo! :)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo