Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Tubal - I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. I have to have medicated IUI's and if they are medicated, they have to be monitored by ultrasound (according to my RE anyways). With medication, ultrasounds, trigger, etc, I pay roughly $1200 per cycle. My RE switched me to Femara this last round and decided to try IUI after 3 failed attempts with Clomid/no IUI. I wish you the best of luck!

Red - Good luck! I hope we all get our BFP's this time! :)

10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome Kace and Amanda.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Welocme newly and red!!! Best of luck this cycle you guys!!!

Tubal- the meds are not necessarily for ovulating... at least how I understand it... it's for making MORE follies become mature therefore giving you more eggs therefore upping your chances.
I had a round of clomid but didn't monitor so I don't know how I responded... last time I did a round of letrozole and I had 2 mature follies on either side.. on CD12: 23 and 26mm each... my acupuncturist told me that they got mature too fast... that's why she thinks it didn't work last time. And since they were so big so fast the egg quality probably wasn't there. I'm a little more hopeful this time around because my FSH level was normal... (last time it was too high).
Best of luck to you sweetie!!!

Red- I feel you have better chances now that you've fixed all the problems!! Best of luck to you.... ya never know... you may NOT get AF... what cycle day are you?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you miricle and Amanda! both your replies are very helpful! Flo did it first try with no meds... can't tell you how much hope that gives me! You ladies are so tough.. two years trying seems like a lot, but it has such a journey and brought me and hubs so much closer..I can only hope the end result is what we hope for.. BFPs this month! I bet we get at least 4! that's a good goal! Looking like my IUI will be in two days.. here's hoping! :)

10 years ago

Sounds very promising Red! I bet with knowing you have dealt with those things.. the confidence alone in feeling like there is hope will be the ticket to your BFP!

10 years ago

Ok.. im going to join this board.. I luv u ladies so much that I need to be able to read what's going on with u guys.. im very happy to chat with u guys. U all make me feel so much better amd give me hope when I give up on myself. I think my AF is here.. I stuck a tAmpon in to not have to see the actual flow when it comes right away. Weird and sad.. I know... im considering doing another round this month but maybe not iui? Idk.. I will be leaving out the country on approximately around the time I would be ovulating again and would miss the time to come in perhaps. March is such a busy month.. my bday.. my dh bday and our daughter's. Was hoping to be able to surprise him with an announcement next wks for his bday but thats ok... so what do u ladies think? Should I just do meds and a natural method or take my chances and schedule IUI OR just skip this month and enjoy my bday and this month off to relax? Please advice needed

10 years ago

Personally, with all that going on.. I'd say just relax and enjoy it.. If you schedule the IUI.. that could put so much pressure and stress on you.. that it would drive any sane person mad.. On the other hand.. I am very impatient.. don't know that I could follow my own advise.. LOL Lots of luck you either way.. I feel new to this, even though I'm not..

10 years ago

Well I woke up to pink on the paper this morning so looks like this round didn't work. Ugh! So it looks like I will be leaving y'all. Gonna raise $ for IVF in CR and soo if I can get my rainbow that way. Best of luck to all of you!

Kace

10 years ago

Oh Kace I am sorry. Drop in and let us know about how ivf and saving going.

10 years ago

amommysluv- I would relax and not do the IUI this month... enjoy your birthdays without the stress that goes with IUI... I know what you mean about having a surprise b-day gift to give... I so wanted that too back in September when it was my dh b-day!!
Maybe just do meds and try au naturale and you never know it may be your rainbow ticket... :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo