Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

431 - 440 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Yay, found a cure for the awful bloating I've been feeling, 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 1/4 cup of water, swallowed really fast.

Idk if I am pregnant but something is seriously upset

My c-section scar felt upset this afternoon

10 years ago

Opalfoxy-- glad that worked for your stomach-- I'm going to remember that! Fingers crossed for you!

TXadams-- that is crazy!

My opk is almost positive today!! I am going to enjoy the weekend and see what happens.

Happy Friday everyone!!

10 years ago

So just got back from my ultrasound and I had 5 mature follicles this time.
My lining was great he said. He said we have a higher chance of multiples. Triplets are still very small chance. We just want a healthy baby and if it's two as long as they are healthy, we're ok!
IUI is either tomorrow or Sunday depending on my bloodwork.
Hugs to all!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

TXkadams - I would have just cried had that been me. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that! That is seriously ridiculous that the pharmacy wouldn't know what they were doing.

I had my dh take FertileAid for a year before the first SA. Then, I had him take the Fertility Blend with the Fertile Aid Motility Boost for a few months, then we had him go to an acupuncturist every other week for 2 months and they gave him some blend of Chinese herbs that he started a couple weeks before the second SA and has been taking them ever since. I'm convinced that's what made the difference this time around.

opalfoxy - I really hope this one works out for you! We are also planning on trying 3 and then discussing IVF further. My husband has an irrational fear that IVF will result in a "Frankinbaby" which is the exact term he used.

miracle - You are a follicle growing machine!!! Good luck this weekend!!!

10 years ago

TXkAdams, this modern world efficiency is crazy, you are not supposed to be stressed at all by anything

Miracle, good luck for you next IUI :)

Lulu, frakinbaby lol, now he is bring a bit silly, you can tell him it is more likely to result in 'Frosties', frozen embryos so you have more chances at having a baby with both of your DNA.

I'm 40 and have been offered a donor egg (I'm not so keen but I don't think the child would be allowed to contact their biological mother due to our laws here, not so sure I'm comfortable with them not ever knowing either.) I'd like to adopt an orphan but DH is convinced I will have a another baby
Smith thankyou 15dpo it should all be clear soon :) I might take a cycle off then try again

10 years ago

Thank you ladies!!
Quick question... so I got the call from the office instructing us that our IUI will be tomorrow. They also are instructing me to NOT take the Ovidrel shot.... anyone know if that means that not ALL mature follicles will pop an egg without the ovidrel shot?
Thanks!!

Lulu- Yea I guess the Gonal-F shots worked a little too much..

Opal- so happy you found something for your bloating! I hope you're preggers... when are you testing??

Smith- have a great weekend sweetie ;)

User Image

Without the trigger shot, most likely only the lead follicle will ovulate - although it is possible that 1 (or 2 but that's less likely) more will if they're very close in size to the lead.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

thanks essemkay... I think they're just trying to prevent me from having triplets/quadruplets.
Anyway, we'll see what happens...
Not going to give myself the Ovidrel shot tonight, I hope I at least ovulate 1 of the 5.

User Image

Wow miracle. My opk is not close to positive though so guessing my iui will be Monday.

10 years ago

Miracle I'm not testing until 17dpo or AF comes, either will be pretty close my cycles range from 28 -30 days. Maybe the femara will make me late?

Blood testing on cycle day 29 should be a strong positive/negative

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo