Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

401 - 410 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Sorry tx :( I know each bfn just gets more and more frustrating.

Gyllinski- I'm wishing you success soon and welcome to the group!

Pabbey- I got most of my ivf meds for pre and post and am 5 days into stimming. The progesterone is for after implantation. Instead of the oil, my re prescribed oral progesterone and a suppository product called endometrin. It's more expensive than the oil, but I'm opting for less sticks for 12 weeks and will put up with the suppostories instead. I'm already doing 4 shots per day now and feel like a pin cushion :) feel free to pm me or ask questions on here, I'm still in the process so I'm still learning too.

10 years ago

My RE has switched to crinone for IVFs instead of progesterone in oil injections. It's more expensive, but supposedly as good as if not better than PIO (although my insurance company for some reason covers crinone when it doesn't cover any other fertility meds). Anyway, if you just can't handle the injections (which you will start the day after embryo transfer), you can ask for it. There are pros and cons to both - I know a lot of people who prefer the injections because they're quick and easy and there's no ... er ... sexual considerations involved with them - and they show up in blood levels. But the can cause painful lumps. With the crinone, there are no needles nor pain, but the gel does build up and that's kind of gross - and because you're basically delivering the progesterone right to the uterus and not systemically, it's not reflected in the bloodwork, so a bit harder to track.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Gilli, I have seen posts on other forums where couple have had success with IUI and low SA - have you guys tried 3 months of Ubiquinol (CoQ10)? I'm going to try 3 IUI's as I am supposedly to old for IVF to ;)

Pabbey and TXk, my AMH was 0.1 - 0.6 ng at 33 years, I quit IVF and then at 38 years found my self naturally pregnant. So that just shows you, they don't know everything yet!

I've had no symptoms today but I don't think I have that horrible tummy bug. I hope it is pregnancy instead

I'm 12 dpo :)

10 years ago

Gm ladies, I go today for my cd11 scan. After that the countdown is on for when it turns positive then iui!.

10 years ago

Texas- Good luck!! Let us know how your appt. went. I go on Friday (my CD12) to check follies. Good luck cycle buddy!!

opalfoxy- hang in there... a few more days to go! I hope you see that BFP!!

Txkadams- sorry hun!! Maybe next cycle is the lucky one!!

Gillynski- Ok gotcha... well don't give up hope yet.. I've read stories of people getting prego with 3-4 million sperm post wash!! I hope you caught that egg this time!!

AFM- Sorry if this is TMI but I'm on CD10 and I'm STILL seeing a brown smudge in toilet paper after wiping! Usually I'm done after CD5-6 with brown spotting. Anyone heard of this, I know it's old blood from my period. I'm hoping it's just my cervix trying to get cleaned out and it's nothing more serious. Any thoughts?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

opalfoxy, sounds encouraging! When will you test?

Texasgirl13, good luck on the scan today!!

miracle80, it sounds like your E2 hasn't started really rising yet - it may be that your follicles are just off to a slow start up the hill this cycle, but as soon as you crest that ridge, it should snowball!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Wish miracle. Hope l is ok, maybe you just had a hard period this cycle. I will let y'all know . I might have jumped the gun in my excitement this cycle. I counted day 1 when I it was light bleeding not full so we will c.

10 years ago

Turns out the spotting I had at 9 dpiui was my period, and I am getting ready to ovulate in a new cycle on my own- follicles measuring over 14 on left and right. Waiting on my e2 level, but turns out they should have brought me in on day 12 if we were going to start another iui cycle. I am pretty assertive, but I did not push to be seen as I was so hopeful it was implantation bleeding. Let's hope that we do this on our own and don't need another iui with Menopur! Good luck ladies and make sure you keep asking questions!!

10 years ago

essemkay- always a wealth of knowledge... thank you!! It makes sense cause this cycle my E2 level was 20... which they liked better than 45 which is the number I had in my last cycle. Gone to the bathroom a few times already and it's gone, so I think this morning was the last of it right before I wrote my post. But generally you don't think its anything to worry about right?

smith- awww that's so weird! It came so early... but I guess we've all had some weird wonky timing cycles. Praying the all natural approach will work this time since it's too late for IUI now. What Cycle Day are you?

Thx Texas!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I am now cd 12- my e2 was 86 and my
Progesterone was low, so I am not quite ready to ovulate. I will keep checking opks and hopefully BD on time! They scheduled a progesterone test on Aprill 9. To confirm ovulation, but I am pretty sure I will ovulate in the
Next few days (egg white CM and breast pain). Fingers crossed for everyone!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo