Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

451 - 460 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Hugs opalfox sorry hunny

10 years ago

Oh my ovulation cramps have started hope 4 is not to late

10 years ago

Good luck Texas!!!

Ok so I am 10dpiui today. The last couple of days it has felt like I have a UTI. Well this morning I went to use the bathroom and it was pink. I'm going to assume it's just the UTI and nothing more. I don't test until April 5.

10 years ago

Tks amk. Good luck maybe it's implantation. hang in there.

10 years ago

I hope all you ladies get your BFP this month! I'm currently just doing a femera cycle Unmonitored while I save and raise money to have IUI Or just ovulation induction with a re.

SSBD. FX

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

AMK, I test on April 5, too, but I'm only 8dpiui. I'm already thinking about testing in three days. I don't think I can wait until next Saturday.

10 years ago

Ugh. Our timing was all off this month. My OPK was nearly positive Friday afternoon and blindlingly positive yesterday morning. But we didn't manage to do any babydancing until this morning. So there's a teeny tiny chance this morning wasn't too late ... but it probably was.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hope sent your way essmekay

10 years ago

Got back from iui, went way better then thought.

10 years ago

Glad to hear it, Texasgirl13! Congrats on being PUPO*!!

*pregnant until proven otherwise

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo